Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

So with Iran getting ready to attack Israel, how will our local pro-Palestine folk react?

Will they welcome Irans actions, even though it has nothing to do with Palestine?

My enemy's enemy's is my friend, etc.

It'll be interesting to see just how much of the pro Palestine love is rooted in anti Israeli sentiment.

With the ironclad support of both the US and the UK ,how many more Iranian embassy's will be destroyed.
It has already set a bad precedent, did you hear what happened in Latin America? Ecuador military busted into Mexican embassy where the former Vice President was seeking asylum and took him, breach of international law and everyone down there is outraged.

Some people seem to be confused what the difference is when a Country's Government and Armed Forces attacks an Embassy as opposed to when individuals/terrorists attack one.

Let's suppose the IRA bombed the British Embassy, who would you blame? the IRA or the Irish Government.

An Embassy is considered to be part of it's Country in the host Nation so Israel deliberately bombing the Iranian Embassy would be considered an act of war and Iran is perfectly justified to respond, but like all these "International Laws" and "UN Rules" they only apply to the US and it's vassals.

An Embassy is considered to be part of it's Country in the host Nation so Israel deliberately bombing the Iranian Embassy would be considered an act of war and Iran is perfectly justified to respond
I'd say Israel are good with that as well considering Iran are financing and arming the terrorists attacking them. You might make a separation between Iran and terrorists in the middle east but that isn't the case.
By the way, loving the new you keeping away from the Russia thread. :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼