Anything happening in here?

Hello Pat,

You used to run a comedy night upstairs in that bar next of Burger King (name escapes me), right? Have you been running anything lately? I'm currently running a theatre group (see my signature), but I would also like the group to expand beyond theatre, namely film and comedy (Rebelution Comedy, Rebelution Film, Rebelution Theatre, Rebelution Improv, etc, etc). There are members of my group who would definitely give comedy a go. Would you be interested in getting involved?

Hello Pat,

You used to run a comedy night upstairs in that bar next of Burger King (name escapes me), right? Have you been running anything lately? I'm currently running a theatre group (see my signature), but I would also like the group to expand beyond theatre, namely film and comedy (Rebelution Comedy, Rebelution Film, Rebelution Theatre, Rebelution Improv, etc, etc). There are members of my group who would definitely give comedy a go. Would you be interested in getting involved?

Ah yes the good auld Slainte and the Craichouse, these days I just run the Cork Comedy Project, we run comedy gig nites for community/charity groups. It gives the Dublin comics a chance to gig more often here in Cork and as I allow more stage time it gives the comics a great run out. I'm also getting back to running the workshops "An Introduction to Stand up Comedy" and of course gigging. Yeah I deffo would be interested in getting involved I'll pm you my mobile number and I've also befriended the group on face book. :D

Cheers Pat,

Would you fancy dropping into the next workshop for a chat? It's on Wed the 6th of Feb at 7pm in Camden Palace. First one is free, so you can take part, if you're interested.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

26th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼