2023 Premier Intermediate football

1. Rockchapel 2. Nemo 3. Bandon 4. CTB
v even group! Dk wat shape bandon r in and town r an aging team and I believe fenner missed the whole u20 campaign with cork through injury so not sure how fit he'll be when he returns

1. Uibh Laoire 2. Macroom 3. Bantry 4. Naomh Aban
Think bantry aren't as strong as last Yr suggested and macroom r my dark horses for this grade. Naomh Aban will come good again led by Ed Myers but he's still too young and probably needs a few yrs of s&c before he can rlly elevate the side to a new level

1. CNM 2. Kilshannig 3. Aghada 4. Na piarsaigh
Before O’Hanlons injury I was thinking of picking them for the championship but now the loss of him has the significantly weakened. Na Piarsaigh are awful, it's a miracle they're still up here

Champs: Uibh Laoire
Relegated: Na Piarsaigh

1. Rockchapel 2. Nemo 3. Bandon 4. CTB
v even group! Dk wat shape bandon r in and town r an aging team and I believe fenner missed the whole u20 campaign with cork through injury so not sure how fit he'll be when he returns

1. Uibh Laoire 2. Macroom 3. Bantry 4. Naomh Aban
Think bantry aren't as strong as last Yr suggested and macroom r my dark horses for this grade. Naomh Aban will come good again led by Ed Myers but he's still too young and probably needs a few yrs of s&c before he can rlly elevate the side to a new level

1. CNM 2. Kilshannig 3. Aghada 4. Na piarsaigh
Before O’Hanlons injury I was thinking of picking them for the championship but now the loss of him has the significantly weakened. Na Piarsaigh are awful, it's a miracle they're still up here

Champs: Uibh Laoire
Relegated: Na Piarsaigh
Is O Hanlon out for they year ?

Macroom v Naobh Aban
Cill na Matra v Aghada
Bandon v Rockchapel
Bantry Blues v Ivelary
Na Piarsaigh v Kilshannig
Castletownbere v Nemo Rangers

Macroom v Naomh Aban - Macroom
Cill na Matra v Aghada - Cill Na Martra
Bandon v Rockchapel - Bandon
Bantry Blues v Iveleary - Bantry
Na Piarsaigh v Kilshannig - Kilshannig
Castletownbere v Nemo Rangers - Nemo

Macroom v Naomh Aban - Macroom
Cill na Matra v Aghada - Cill Na Martra
Bandon v Rockchapel - Bandon
Bantry Blues v Iveleary - Iveleary
Na Piarsaigh v Kilshannig - Kilshannig
Castletownbere v Nemo Rangers - Nemo

Champions: Cill Na Martra
Next Best: Kilshannig
Relegation: Na Piarsaigh

I think that it will be an all Mid Cork final between CNM and iveleary! O Hanlon is a major blow for Killshannig if his out! They will still be a danger for any team thou no doubt!

I think that it will be an all Mid Cork final between CNM and iveleary! O Hanlon is a major blow for Killshannig if his out! They will still be a danger for any team thou no doubt!

Talking to a Macroom man today and he said macroom are going well and he fancies them to win that group . He said when he saw draw first he didn’t give them a chance but is very happy with what he sen so far with commitment. They have a new man in charge this year from Kerry he said ..

Talking to a Macroom man today and he said macroom are going well and he fancies them to win that group . He said when he saw draw first he didn’t give them a chance but is very happy with what he sen so far with commitment. They have a new man in charge this year from Kerry he said ..
I was at a few Muskerry games this year and the Macroom players were very impressive. They might not be that far of it at all

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Denis Murphy Concert
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

3rd Oct 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

I Saw The Tv Glow (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼