2023 Premier Intermediate football

Do you feel Leftout?
A little :) I like what you did there though.... Corkery obviously a big loss...but the pressure will be off CNM now which I think will help them....I think he missed the Kanturk game aswell last year through injury and they took them to extra time and I would consider Kanturk far superior to Bantry...

I think its very 50/50 now and hoping for 2 good games down the Pairc...

Bantry have Damian O Neills son and Casey back from last year which would make them a much stronger team compared to last year. CnM bench is not that strong, even though Corkery is not playing great is still a county player and hard to replace. Id imagine they will start Michael Desmond now.

Winning likely to be at home to Fossa in the semi final
Presume that Bantry would play in Castlehaven or Clon as i think you need a stand for Munster championship games i could stand corrected on that though. I know CNM have a stand but may not pass the requirements then i would imagine Ballyvourney would be the next best closest to them.

Can’t make today’s game as heading ver the county bounds . Just stopped there now in Ballyvourney and I’ll tell you there was some traffic heading to PUC with kilnamatra flags flying high .

Hopefully they will have as good as two games yesterday and I’ve only seen both teams win play once this year both against same opposition Iveleary and I think it will be very close but slight preference for a kilnamatra win ..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Alcione - The Queen of Samba

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼