Search results

1. W

Email to SMS gateway.

Anyone know if vodafone, o2 or 3 have an email to sms gateway? I know meteor have (number@sms.mymeteor.ie).
  2. W

EasyPHP

Anyone been able to get this to run on vista? It would make my life a lot easier! EasyPHP
  3. W

Best Radio Automation Software

I'm involved with a new community radio station and we've been using zara radio while we've been training our presenters and broadcasting online, which is easy to use but very basic. We'll be installing our brand spanking new studio equipment shortly and the suppliers are including Simian as the...
  4. W

Leechers Lair

Where's it gone!!??
  5. W

Ballyhoura Community Radio...

begins broadcasting online at 5pm today, Friday 10th for anyone interested. The station will serve a radius of about 8km around Charleville when it takes to the airwaves soon. http://www.bcradio.ie
  6. W

Live Streaming Setup

I run a website for a community radio station that will begin broadcasting soon. I'm sure I'll shortly be asked about making the broadcast available online but I've zero experience in this field. I'm eager to learn though so can anyone point me in the right direction?
  7. W

SE C905 Problems

Had this phone for a few months without a problem and now it's gone bonkers! Started off when the left soft key and "up" button on the d-pad decided they'd only work when the slider was in between the open and closed positions and now the screen will only come on when the slider is opened. After...
  8. W

Merge AVI files

Can anyone recommend a nice, small, free bit of software to suit my needs?
  9. W

DVD Player with USB Port

Any recommendations for a half decent DVD player with USB connectivity? Have a shed load of movies in avi format and it'd be handier than buring them all the time.
  10. W

Cannot overwrite/delete/move file...

Ok, this problem has been wrecking my head for ages now. I'm sure ye all know the error, usually looks something like this... Throw in sharing violations and access denied errors and you get the idea. The handy little Unlocker program fixes them all individually no problem but the problem...
  11. W

Google Chrome

New browser, sounds interesting. I like the fact that all tabs will be run by seperate processes and a crash in one tab means you only lose that tab and not the browser. Google Blog Introduction
  12. W

Unlucky Drogs

God only knows how Drogheda aren't in the next round of Champions Qualifying! Late goal to make it 2 all and then 2 glorious chances to win it!
  13. W

Dreamweaver CS3 Spry Accordion

Playing around with the spry accordion there in DW. Seems that the panels don't close on click by default, the currently open panel will close only when you open another one. Anyone know how I can get them to close on click?
  14. W

SpaceTime

Anybody using the SpaceTime client to browse? Quite brilliant.
  15. W

Mating calls!

Came across this on my travels and got a good laugh out of it! http://www.smithappens.com/matingcalls.html
  16. W

Personalised bank cards

I love this idea from Permanent TSB, nice touch. What picture would you use?
  17. W

20 Moments That Shook Irish Sport

Worth a sconce... 20 Moments That Shook Irish Sport Hats off to the Cork Mafia boys!
  18. W

Cheddarvision

Who needs YouTube! The internet has come of age! CheddarvisionTV
  19. W

MySQL/PHP query count

Anyone know if it's possible to keep count of the number of queries made from a script?
  20. W

The end is nigh....again

From Sky News. What are you gonna do with the 29 years you've left? Warning: Asteroid Could Hit In 2036 Plans to tag a killer asteroid to stop it slamming into Earth are being submitted by teams of scientists across the world. Could we avoid a scene like this from blockbuster film...