Search results

1. D

ROG delivers.........:)

Well done Ireland and ROG on stepping up to the plate... POL- Go Fuck yourself
  2. D

When the wifes away, ashley cole will play...

SOCCER ace Ashley Cole was arrested early this morning outside a posh London nightclub. The England star, 28, was taken into custody after a night out with team-mates turned sour. Cole allegedly launched a foul-mouthed rant at cops as he left The Collection, in west London, with John Terry...
  3. D

e60 BMW 535 m sport or BMW e46 M3 smg II

Alrights lads, Anybody drive one? Which would you recommend..?
  4. D

Picture resize 600x600 less than 240kb

Hi guys/girls, Wondering could someone do me a favour.. I'm not that IT literate. I need to get my pic done for the US gov lottery and its doe in for dec 1st. There are strict rules with the photo.... I've tried the diff pic resize websites bt it keeps getting rejected. Any help please. I...
  5. D

That boy ....

I'd rather have messi or would I??? nah... Thats 101 goals from 208 starts and 45 as substitute for the man u number 7... I only deal in facts..good morning
  6. D

Hill 16 song

Song from Hill 16 !!! To the tune of Country House by Blur ... He lives in a house, a very big house, he's a culchie Puts cabbage on his bread,has a big mutton head, he's a culchie. He doesn't pay tax, he wears dirty kaks, he's a culchie. He only shouts,when he's got Foot n Mouth...
  7. D

have a good think!

Read this question, come up with an answer! This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right. A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she...