Search results

1. D

Do i bunk my French test?

Bunk my French test tomorrow. Yay or Nay. Havent studied and i dont have time to do any now because im finishing an essay for tomorrow.
  2. D

Theres blue tits on the board....

....how whimsical
  3. D

Ravin Dave

did ya ever see him? that mad fella from town who likes to dance, come on ya know who im on about
  4. D

What The Feck Is After Happening?

i've been on a bit of a proc break, i come back and scips gone tuckers gone THEY have their own fucking forum! disgrace
  5. D

I have an idea...

...MAny are claiming that the PROC has gone to shite. Top of the list of what has contributed to its new shiteness is the infamous Boys oh Boys thread. now,BOB doesn't bother me at all, what does bother me is having it spill into EVRY FUCKING THREAD POSTED HERE. So, From now on why don't we...
  6. D

which father ted episode was it...

...when father jack is judging the wet T-shirt contest and says "more water"?
  7. D

that comedian fella...

....whats his name? He's irish ,sings lots of comedy songs with his little yamaha keyboard. his dad wrote the theme to wanderly wagon.
  8. D

need to keep the post count high...

...if i'm to beat Mr Mister so im throwing this thread open to ridiculous conversation from anyone at all begin
  9. D

FAO mr mister

may we have a 30 minute break from our post war, i want a shower
  10. D

which guitar should a i buy

i am either gonna buy an acoustic solutions guitar €200 or a fender one €300 both come with an amp ,strings ,bag and a strap would there be much of a difference in the quality? which should i get
  11. D

Will DjToonz beat northsidescumbag to 6000 posts

i could if i made 4295 posts in the time it will take him to do around 200 taking into account that you need to leave at least 30 seconds between posts it should take me a mere 21 or so hours straight seems doable
  12. D

What the Fuck is...

...This "boys oh boys" carry on? i'm more than a little bit confused
  13. D

i can't stop laughing

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/catfood.html
  14. D

this whole NWB dissappearence thing

when did this happen? why did it hapen?
  15. D

brilliant

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/tourettescat.html heheheheheheeh
  16. D

hahahahaha

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2002/spell-p1.php :D
  17. D

beboers-taking chain-mail to dizzying heights of stupidity

beboers-taking chain-mail to dizzying heights of stupidity heres an example "IF u love your mom send this to everyone on ur list or she'll die in 1hour I love my mam to much to ignore this ♥" i'm shocked and apalled
  18. D

Helmans Sandwich

I heard on the radio today that helmans are going to give someone 20000 euro for making up a sandwich !!!!!!!!! any ideas lads?
  19. D

Peekvid

Nearly all their videos aren't actually playing, as in they'll come on with the first frame and then say "this video is no longer lister" grrrrr any other good sites for videos, other than guba or utube?
  20. D

i'm bored

:(