Search results

1. F

The Official EURO 2008 thread

Russia 0 1 England Rooney 29 mins.
  2. F

3 Limerick All-Stars

So where are all the Cork lads this year biys?
  3. F

Arse gravy

Is it true that northern boys just lurve gravy
  4. F

Cat And Legs Help

This will wreck your head..... Try this out and see if you are a mathematician! Scenario: There is a bus with 7 girls inside, Each girl has 7 bags, Inside each bag, there are 7 Big cats, Each Big cat has 7 small cats, All cats have 4 Legs each! Question: How many Legs are there...
  5. F

Have you ever been afraid to fart in case you shit in your pants?

Have you ever been afraid to fart in case you shit in your pants? Terrible terrible situation to be in lads.
  6. F

Amber Rose

AKA Amber, The Lesbian Queefer
  7. F

Lads does yer missus Queef?

Come on be honest now. I heard my one's mother cut one on the stairs the other afternoon. I didnt know wether to laugh or cry. I bet wimmin do it all the time but have habits of concealing such incidents. Habits that us men probably didnt know existed.
  8. F

The hardest part about rollerblading

Must be telling your parents that you're gay.
  9. F

Poor Brian Geary

The lad has done his cruciate.
  10. F

The Draw for the 2008 Championship Football

Personally I feel this competition is a dead duck, I admire Clare’s Martin Donnelly who has done so much to try and revive this competition with his sponsorship of this Interprovincial Competition because of his love of the game, but it has had its day. I know the History of the competition...
  11. F

Daycint B&B in Cork City Centre

Anyone know of a daycint b&b in around the city centre with parking available. Looking for one night next weekend for the ould pair. Thanks in advance.
  12. F

Did Christy Ring really drive a sliotar up a Jack Russells hole in 1968?

Did Christy Ring really drive a sliotar up a Jack Russells hole in 1968? Is Christy capable of the feat, or is this another of the Cu Chulainn type myths?? "Small cut, big bandage. Big cut, no bandage"
  13. F

Celtic fan banned for life

Celtic have moved swiftly to impose a lifetime ban on the supporter who struck AC Milan goalkeeper Dida at the end of their Champions League win at Parkhead last night. The controversial incident following Scott McDonald’s last-minute winner has overshadowed the 2-1 victory over the reigning...
  14. F

Fao Dbo

15. F

Ireland oldest. An inspiration?

This man should be an inspiration to you all. One of the last survivors of the War of Independence and Ireland's oldest man has died after a short illness. Dan Keating, a 105-year-old Kerryman and unrepentant Republican, fell ill last month and was treated in hospital for several weeks but...
  16. F

Ireland's oldest man dies aged 105

This man should be an inspiration to you all. One of the last survivors of the War of Independence and Ireland's oldest man has died after a short illness. Dan Keating, a 105-year-old Kerryman and unrepentant Republican, fell ill last month and was treated in hospital for several weeks but...
  17. F

Happy Brithday Melons

Happy birthday girl.
  18. F

Whatcha having for dinner this evening?

I shall treat myself to one of the from the local chipper on me way home. Followed by taco fries.
  19. F

Brawn

Head cheese or brawn is in fact not a cheese, but rather a terrine of meat from the head of a calf or pig (sometimes a sheep or cow) that would not otherwise be considered appealing. It may also include meat from the feet and heart. It is usually eaten cold or at room temperature as a luncheon...