Search results

1. C

Itv hd

Anyone got the details for manually tuning in itv hd on a sky box? Looks like its changed since I last used it. Thanks
  2. C

Brave fight against barstoolers continues

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/republican-graves-in-cork-damaged-in-graffiti-attack-1.1345383 A Sinn Féin councillor in Cork city has expressed his disgust at the “desecration” of graves and monuments of republican leaders in the city. Graffiti including swastikas was etched on a plot...
  3. C

CUH or Mercy for an x-ray in the morning?

Anyone an opinion on which would be quicker to get an x-ray done in the morning? Probable dislocated finger.
  4. C

Good Tailor

Anyone know a good tailor in Cork? Lost a load of weight over the last few years and have a few expensive suits that I would prefer to keep.
  5. C

Vodaphone broadband

Anyone got this? Are any good? Am sick of eircom and don't have the option of UPC so wondering has anyone any experience with vodaphone. Assume it's more of the same but they are slightly cheaper and I don't hate them(yet).
  6. C

Martial Arts Shops in Cork

Are there any martial arts shops in Cork? Brother looking for some gear for christmas and of course left it too late for me to order online. Cheers
  7. C

Those clothing collection stickers you get through the door

Those clothing collection stickers you get through the door Are they legit? Got a few flyers through the door and was going to get rid of a load of stuff I don't wear much to clear some room but they don't even have a name on the stickers. One had no name on it and spelling mistakes and another...
  8. C

If you laugh you are going to hell

1. Open - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE 2. At 30 seconds, pause it and mute it. 3. Open and play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow 4. Continue watching video 1 muted.
  9. C

Cleaning tiling grout

Anyone any idea's on the best way to clean a manky shower? Tenants moved out and it looks like they haven't cleaned the shower in years. The grout is disgusting. Don't think regular elbow grease will do anything for me.
  10. C

'Sarah Connor Chronicles' terminated

ffs. It actually was a pretty decent show. Every time you though it was becomming more of the same old crap it upped it's game. Mad Men, Brotherhood, Enotourage, Weeds, Californication and Dexter are about the only things worth watching any more and of course because they are cable they only do...
  11. C

Israel Bans Israeli Arab Parties From Standing For Election

Israel Bans Israeli Arab Parties From Standing For Election http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1054867.html Didn't get involved in any of the Israel Hamas threads as its just the same people rehashing the same old arguments and no one is ever going to change their minds but what the hell is...
  12. C

Check what the rising sea level will do to your house

http://flood.firetree.net/ +14 m and still bone dry. Global warming can kiss my ass.
  13. C

Conor Cruise O'Brien dead

About 40 years too late.
  14. C

Rugby world cup draw

Italy and Australia. Not great but then what are you going to do.
  15. C

Ireland versus All Blacks

The Ireland team to play New Zealand shows six changes from the starting team that opened the GUINNESS Series with a victory over Canada in Thomond Park last Saturday. Girvan Dempsey comes into the side at fullback and Tomas O’Leary is selected to start his first international at scrumhalf...
  16. C

Boy, 8, shot to death in Mass. gun show accident

Boy, 8, shot to death in Mass. gun show accident Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print 21 mins agoWESTFIELD, Mass. – An 8-year-old boy died after accidentally shooting himself in the head while firing an Uzi submachine gun under adult...
  17. C

Now, I'm not a rapist but........

. Sorry, had to be done
  18. C

Aer lingus - Ripping off Cork again

Was on the Aer lingus website today and on the main page it had lowest august fares from the US posted on the main page. Boston - Dublin from $299 each way Boston - Cork from $545 each way Tell me how the fuck does it cost 246 bucks to get from Dublin to Cork. You fly on the same plane to...
  19. C

Munster rugby supporters club

Well it looks like those conspiricy theorists who said they shut down the forum to try and blunt some of the criticism that would come their way when they shaft the supporters club over ticket allocations in the redeveloped Thomond park were right. An extra 1000 tickets out of 14,000 newly...
  20. C

Cop in Douglas last night.

Was waiting coming off the south link to go up the well road and a car coming from douglas blew through the red light and up the well road. 2 secs later a traffic police car zipped after him and put the lights on. It was actually nice and put a smile on my face to see traffic police doing what...