Search results

1. B

Recycle / Re-Turn

As I said, just matter of time charities will start doing this, they do it all over the world where there is similar scheme, great to raise money
  2. B

Recycle / Re-Turn

In other countries charities put up their own bins, especially in corporate buildings etc. They collect the empties, take them to the machine and get money they can use to run the charities. They also put up their own bins around schools, community centers, similar to clothes collection bins...
  3. B

Recycle / Re-Turn

It will ensure expansion and give an opportunity to people who really need money to claim it back and even make more if they need it. Lazy, f off
  4. B

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Exactly, can't believe he put it as a positive news, this is why IQ test is needed if you wanna vote
  5. B

Recycle / Re-Turn

It's actually not a big deal, lazy people offset that cost x10, scheme already made millions in fee not being claimed back, that's all the point. Few teens pulling it up and down will get beating from the shop owner they are hurting and that will stop
  6. B

Recycle / Re-Turn

Works great in my area, no issues at all, only lazy people complain. What this will develop to, is that charities will use it for funding, great job
  7. B

Wuhan Wheeze

Stop being sarcastic, no, there is no difference, maybe higher blood pressure, but that may be from reading your BS
  8. B

Wuhan Wheeze

I do my full health check in Bons Cork every 2 years. It takes 6-7 hours to complete one. I did one in March 2022 and I have report from the cardiologist that I have mild Myocarditis POSSIBLY due to Covid vaccine. Black and white, on the report. Keeping that report forever in case we can all sue...
  9. B

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

€16 and I always ask not to use shaver, needs to be done manually by hand and scissors, I also pay by card, no cash, because I'm petty
  10. B

Immigration Thread

He is going to solve the problem very very quickly and laugh, but sure, let's wait and see, shall we?
  11. B

Saturday Arseholes

Why else in the hell you would cut the grass? My other half is telling me to get one of those robotic mower things, fuck no, how the hell I'm gonna get out of the house?
  12. B

Immigration Thread

Sending people back to UK won’t work, sure they can’t deport illegals at the moment 🤣
  13. B

Religion of peace. Thread 175429

The only thing is, Germans don't joke, once these people cross the line, they will be brutally extinguished....
  14. B

Saturday Arseholes

It's against the law to have shower or flush the toilet out of hours in Switzerland, would you like to enforce that in Togher or Blackpool?
  15. B

Saturday Arseholes

I did it twice today, first time 6 am, and then again lunch time, grass needs cutting. I'll probably do last cut tomorrow around 10am and then nothing for 7-10 days, weather dependent
  16. B

Wuhan Wheeze

If you Google the article, you will get there, The Guardian would never ever let their sheep out there without proper back up, would they, would theeeey?
  17. B

Wuhan Wheeze

And I know, I was just lazy to challenge him properly which is my right as an Irish citizen, to challenge the nonsense
  18. B

Wuhan Wheeze

Surely The Guardian wouldn't quote false study??????
  19. B

Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

I would like your comment MOE, but don't want to pay, I don't pay for fucking water, I don't want to pay for PROC
  20. B

The dull thread

I do that too, love when they crosspollinate 5 varieties of strawberries I'm growing