Search results

1. B

Enda Walsh on Cork

From today's Limp-Wristed Pinko Liberal-ian Full article here Interesting bit
  2. B

Cadogan with the big ball

This seems to have snuck under the PRoC's radar http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2009/0722/cork.html
  3. B

Loins team to face Royal XV 2pm Sat

15. Lee Byrne (Ospreys/Wales) 14. Tommy Bowe (Ospreys/Ireland) 13. Keith Earls (Munster/Ireland) 12. Jamie Roberts (Cardiff Blues/Wales) 11. Shane Williams (Ospreys/Wales) 10. Ronan O’Gara (Munster/Ireland) 9. Mike Blair (Edinburgh/Scotland) 8. Andy Powell (Cardiff Blues/Wales) 7. Martyn...
  4. B

So, have I missed anything of note?

I took a Yuletide-shaped sabbatical from the INTERNET so consequently I'm a little behind on matters Sports' Forum. Did I miss anything? Any interesting results at all?
  5. B

Hoarse, tired, distraught but proud

Well done, Munster. That was some night and there's no shame in losing like that. I haven't looked at the other threads though I suspect the SFI have been up to their old tricks. Ignore them. They have nothing of any worth to contribute today. Every man jack of that Munster side last night threw...
  6. B

Colonel Myer (DSO and Bar) Slowly Losing the Plot

Am I actually reading this? I'd noticed a growing disenchantment with Myers and all things British but this is quite the leap indeed...
  7. B

Tyrone fan begins long journey to Croker

Apologies if posted already
  8. B

Shame Shame Shame

Lads, I'm disappointed in us Cork supporters. The guts of this side has given us three All Irelands. That's half of all the Cork All-Irelands in my lifetime. And yet, with ten minutes to go the exodus started. Were ye in that much of a rush? Could you not stay and watch ten minutes with this...
  9. B

The Big Thread of Rebel-Rousing

NO SURRENDER - NO RETREAT KILKENNY FOR MANKY SANDWICHES IN JOSEPHINES - CORK FOR HURLING 31 or DEATH!!!!
  10. B

Just. Super.

JENKINS SET FOR MOVE TO IRELAND 09:00 - 29 April 2008 Former Wales coach Gareth Jenkins was today linked with a return to rugby - in Ireland.The 56-year-old has been out of the game since being sacked by Wales after their failure at the World Cup in France. But he is being linked with the...
  11. B

Jake White for Ireland?

After hooring himself like a randy teenager to the RFU, it would appear that JW has decided to swallow his pride and accept harp-embossed € to finance his increasingly messy divorce. Not confirmed as yet but a number of bookies have stopped taking bets on him...
  12. B

Munster XV v CSA

Munster: Shaun Payne; Brian Carney, Rua Tipoki, Lifeimi Mafi, Doug Howlett; Ronan O'Gara, Peter Stringer capt; Marcus Horan, Jerry Flannery, John Hayes; Donncha O'Callaghan, Mick O'Driscoll; Denis Leamy, David Wallace, Anthony Foley. Replacements: Frank Sheahan,Tony Buckley, Donnacha...
  13. B

Is this the text-book defnintion of "Ghey"?

Some absolute beauties in here (oooer, Matron!)
  14. B

Attention: Squires, Chiefs & Alickadoos

Fantasy RWC anyone? http://gb.fantasyrugby.heineken.com/
  15. B

For Sale: Small Form Factor Athlon PC

Biostar 200v Small form factor PC Athlon XP2500+ Barton core CPU 512mb PC2700 ram (2x 256mb) 80GB 7200rpm Hard drive DVD ROM 1 AGPX8 - Can supply with card, 6600GT 128MB for +€30 -NOT suitable for gaming. 1 PCI slot Comes with carry case Ideal for those with space restrictions or looking...
  16. B

Cork? What Cork?

Did we just disappear off the championship radar or something??? FFS, mockery and etc. http://examiner.ie/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=sport-qqqm=GAA-qqqa=sport-qqqid=32425-qqqx=1.asp
  17. B

Cardiff Rattled

And badly rattled at that...
  18. B

Munster v Leicester 25/8/06 Musgrave

Would like to go myself but am sorting out the moving process from Bangor to Cork. Good to see some of the promising young players being introduced (especially Gerry Hurley, Seán Cronin and Tom Gleeson). We'll need a few of these lads to step up to the plate this season as between the A and full...
  19. B

Civilization IV:Warlords

Cheannaigh mé an cluiche ríomhaire seo inné. Ceann amháin do na sibhialtachtaí atá áirithe sa cluiche na é na Ceiltigh. Roghnaigh mé iad mar an sibhialtacht a n-imrínn an cluiche leis. Bhíodh mo chuid oibrí is saighdúirí go léir ag caint as gaeigle! De bhíos fíor sasta!
  20. B

ERC 2006/07 Draw

The full draw is as follows: Pool 1 Treviso Perpignan London Wasps Castres Pool 2 Edinburgh Gunners Agen Gloucester Leinster Pool 3 Sale Stade Francais Calvisano Ospreys Pool 4 Cardiff Blues Bourgoin Leicester Tigers Munster Pool 5 Ulster Stade Toulouse London Irish Llanelli Scarlets Pool...