Search results

1. T

Apple Watch OS 2

Does anyone know if swimming with the Apple Watch is officially supported by Apple? I have found the watch great when going for runs and walks etc to keep track of what I'm doing but I'm missing a swimming app and can't include it in my daily workout - so my workout trends tend to be out. When...
  2. T

Bora Bora - best way to get there

It seems not matter which way I try, it is ending up as an extremely expensive trip. I've been to some amazing places in the world but Bora Bora is one that I'd love to take the plunge to. Anyone ever been and can you advise the best route to get there?
  3. T

FAO frankeechops

Clear your inbox :)
  4. T

Billy Connolly

Nobody looks at the Buy and Sell forum from what I can gather so I am posting this here. I have one spare ticket for Billy Connolly at the INEC, Killarney on 2nd May but I can't go. Will sell for face value. PM me if interested. I have to sell it before 25th April as I won't be in the country...
  5. T

Billy Connolly | 02nd May 2013 | INEC, Killarney

One spare ticket for Billy Connolly at the INEC Killarney. IM me if interested. I'm going to sell for face value only, nearest offers will not be accepted. €60.20. Private Message me if interested.
  6. T

Boca Burgers in Cork?

I'm lazy and don't want to make it myself so anyone know where I can get a Boca burger around Cork? What say you veggies?
  7. T

Toddler run over twice in China while others walk by

I don't know if this has been posted before but I actually feel sick after it. It's absolutely disgusting. http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16091304
  8. T

Advice on Exchanging Euro for Dollars

Heading to the states in a few weeks. I currently see that the Euro has weakened considerably against the Dollar over the past week. €1 = $1.36, whereas a week or two ago it was €1 to $1.43. In the event of the € weakening further I am considering exchanging half my € money now and half in a...
  9. T

Are bathroom CCTV cameras legal?

Like at work or in a pub? I always wondered.
  10. T

Ryan Adams ticket for sale

My buddy has a spare Ryan Adams ticket for tonights gig -stalls on lower level. Will sell for 50 or nearest offer. PM me if interested.
  11. T

Senna Movie

It's out on Friday. Anyone know if any cinema in Cork is showing the movie about this legend? I can't find it on listings for Cork in Entertainment.ie or Omniplex.ie
  12. T

Replacing a car battery in Cork

Battery in the car is goosed. Where's the best place to get a replacement in the city? I just checked Halfords and they are around €100 which I'm not inclined to go for considering my last battery cost me €50.
  13. T

New karting track in Little Island

Anyone else try it out? http://www.kartmania.ie I went there yesterday and finally, finally for the first time in a longtime I got a decent kart and after driving it I didn't feel like I had been ripped off for half hour of fun. Arrive and drive prices are €15 for 15 mins, €25 for 30. It's...
  14. T

Best way to get from Cork to Sorrento

Anyone been to Sorrento, Italy? I'm thinking of going there in September-ish. Just wondering the best way to travel there from Cork.
  15. T

The Khan Academy

I came across this website last night and it blew me away. http://www.khanacademy.org/ This isn’t just for the academic here. It’s for parents, grand parents, anyone that wants to learn anything from basic arithmetic to a full college level education, credit crisis, currency, current economics...
  16. T

A question on road accidents -where responsibility lies

Here’s one for Mattie and whoever else may know: Scenario 1: I’m driving down the main road from Mallow to Cork, a pedestrian unintentionally walks out on the main road in front of me and I hit them. In this case am I responsible for hitting that person? Scenario 2: I’m driving down the main...
  17. T

A funny poop story...

All in all, it hadn’t been a good day. Bad traffic, a malfunctioning computer, incompetent coworkers and a sore back all made me a seething cauldron of rage. But more importantly for this story, it had been over forty-eight hours since I’d last taken a dump. I’d tried to jumpstart the process...
  18. T

Japan...

Many of you been there? I am thinking of heading there later on this year. I've always wanted to go there. I'm unsure why it appeals to me so much, can't figure that part out, except the fine Japanese women that is.
  19. T

I roared laughing at this...

3d-qENAaNbM
  20. T

Your first ever post on the PROC…

What was it about ? I remember mine was something to do with cigarettes. I can’t remember exactly what I wrote but it was a reasonably long paragraph and it was centered around anti-smoking. Funnily enough I’m partial to the odd puff here and there on nights out. Tucker lyons was the man to...