Search results

1. M

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Big calls, hope they pay off. Either way, it's better than doing the same thing yet again and being beaten..
  2. M

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

3. M

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

Keith's barbers on Barrack Street. It is a mystery to me. I think I have only ever once or twice seen someone actually getting their hair cut there. It seems to be open, and empty, every day. I was passing one day recently with my small fella, who needed a haircut, so I popped in to ask could...
  4. M

Stuff that grinds your gears

V shoes?
  5. M

Harvey Weinstein

His California conviction still stands.
  6. M

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I was in Gallo & Galetti in Wilton last night. We ordered the kid's mains to come with our starters and there was a fair delay before we got any food. Not enough to complain about, but more that would be reasonable imo. The food, when it arrived, was great. We continued our meal and when the...
  7. M

The official Cork court report thread.

I know you're just looking for a rise, but it is actually quite a difficult case. May we all be mindful of the fact that this is a local case, that may well end up before a local jury and that things posted on here will be read by family and friends of the victim so lets all have cop on...
  8. M

Stardust anniversary

Ah well, I tried...
  9. M

Stardust anniversary

You clearly don't. If you did we wouldn't all have to be subjected to your faux outrage. I will give one attempt at explaining this to you in terms you might understand, though I hold out little hope. If I wrote a song about you being a rapist and released it to the public, you could seek...
  10. M

Stardust anniversary

I think you are incapable of understanding how injunctions work. Add it to the list...
  11. M

Stardust anniversary

Oh are we back to this utter bollox again? It isn't hard for anyone with a brain to understand how the injunction was granted. I can appreciate that it would be a challenge for you.
  12. M

Skorts

I was more a "smoking on the sidelines" sort of teenager.
  13. M

Skorts

There seems to be quite a disconnect between players and delegates on this issue. I hated wearing skorts, much prefer shorts.
  14. M

Immigration Thread

How is it a cop out? Fwiw, I absolutely agree that the current system is not working
  15. M

Immigration Thread

I don't see it as semantics. He is equating having no documents with having false ones, but they are not the same thing. He is also assuming that anyone that arrives with false or missing documentation does so because they themselves have decided to do that, rather than it being at the behest...
  16. M

Immigration Thread

That article doesn't say that 85% of asylum seekers destroy their documents.
  17. M

Immigration Thread

Do you have to pay to walk around the grounds, or is that only if you want to access the castle?
  18. M

The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

No, like, no he wouldn't. People's notions on here about sentencing are entirely out of step with actual reality.
  19. M

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

You post this all the time, to numerous posters. Yet it never seems to occur to you that the common denominator is you...
  20. M

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

This is the truest thing ever to be posted on here!