Search results

1. A

SF to rebrand

Due to poor performance in the Local Elections Eoin O Broin said that SF need to stop being negative. This was the message they got on the doorsteps. Fair Play to Eoin for being so forthright and has taken a step personally himsel in ditching his Harry Potter / James Joyce glass with a new pair...
  2. A

Presigent Higgins visit to Cyprus

Our President is traveling to Cyprus on a state visit. Should he propose the model of the Good Friday Agreement to settle the war between Turks and Greeks on the island. This would involve wiping clean the crimes of the murderers bombers rapists on both sides and starting afresh from now...
  3. A

Nine People injuried in Enniskerry

Nine People injuried in Enniskerry when they fell from a lorry when the local GAA club were celebrating a win. The insurance implications for this are horrendous. In a tweet simom harris local TD said his thoughts and prayers were with the injuried and their loved ones. Fair play he was in...
  4. A

Protests in Hong Kong

No Irish politician has mentioned this . I am curious.
  5. A

Keep Richard Sadlier off the television

I was reading an article by Richard Sadlier about his life when he was in the UK. Parties with lots of women and booze seems to be the norm when he was there He said the often the guys would have a go on one lady it was great craic. He recalls he woke up one morning with a lady beside him and...
  6. A

Euro Terrorists Database

Ireland has agreed to sign up to compile a list of terrorists for a euro database I wounder who is going to be on it from the Republic of Ireland
  7. A

Man found dead in house in Bandon Road

A fifty year old man from the Northside as found dead yesterday in a house in Bandon Road. Gardai are examining the scene to see if there is anything suspiciuos in the cause of death. Has the the Corner has been informed. No mention of this in the news reports. Often mentioned in news reports...
  8. A

Beal na Blath

We had again the annual trapes to Beal na Blath Would this ever stop Honouring a ruthless man who organised the shooting of 15 people in their beds Is this person a role model to be instilling into our young people. Leo was giving out about pickets on Simon Harris house which I deplore but it...
  9. A

Joe Duffy Liveline

There was a chap on who said he smokes weed and Joe said do you know you are breaking the law? Joe should report his as he should if a chap or chapess said there were murders paedofiles robbers ore muggers etc. I will try to follow it up with the Board of RTE
  10. A

Animal Cruelty

Anyone listening to Joe Duffy to day . Horrific stuff .