Search results

1. T

Sunday independent Great arts quiz

https://photos.app.goo.gl/T5s4Zp6oEi6GXHzw8 Hi All, any chance of a bit of help with the attached link photo. I'm actually starting to lose sleep over this. Please, please, please help. Photo D.
  2. T

Sunday independent Great arts quiz

Hi All, any chance anyone doing this, this year? Stuck on the auld picture round again. Really need some help with photo D. Thanks in advance.
  3. T

Fire brigade callout

Lads, bit of advice here please. Just had a chimney fire and the wife rang the fire brigade. Everything's ok thank God but in the aftermath I'm wondering what is the callout charge? Thanks in advance.
  4. T

Cutting the cheese

Got up this morning to make the sambos, cheese Again!!! Took out the block of cheddar and once again the wife had been at it. Women just can't cut cheese straight. It's either at some insane obtuse angle or a wedge has been removed from the corner (probably to give to the dog who comes begging...
  5. T

Cyclists

On the telly ad they say they can cycle two abreast - but you are perfectly entitled to take the outside fella if they are cycling three abreast.
  6. T

Red bull

Anyone anything to say on red bull. Drank a can this morning and my heart is still racing.