Search results

1. L

Lidl Churchfield & Northside litter

Over Christmas instead of waiting until the bins were emptied the scum just decided to dump everything at the foot of recycling bins that were full to capacity. In fact in many cases I'd say the bins weren't even full and they couldn't be arsed putting them from the boxes into the bins. No...
  2. L

My favourite things about the Irish Mirror's website

My favourite things about the OIRISH mirror's website are as follows: 1. They make their sentences really short so thicks can understand them. 2. They put large vertical spaces between sentences so the thicks' minds don't wander off onto another line. 3. All sports stories are from the...
  3. L

Cork Ladies Footballers - League Champions 2015

Cork Ladies Footballers beat the Galway Girls in Portlaoise last night by a point after a replay. Some going out of their manager Eamonn Ryan and some of the older players like Rena Buckley and Val Mulcahy. Really enjoyed the game. Full report here...
  4. L

Enda refuses to answer Mick Wallace in English

Mick Wallace asked a question in English but as part of Seachtain na Gaeilge Enda wanted to reply in Irish and waited for Wallace to get his headphones so he could hear the translation. 9UcXS1JlvdM Is Enda a patronising evil cretin trying to "shove the Irish language down our throats" or was...
  5. L

Briege Corkery

She's some bit of stuff. Some of her scores this year were outstanding...the training that goes into being a dual player is unreal. Delighted to see both of her teams, especially the ladies footballers get some recognition this year...
  6. L

Office Kris Kindle price limit

What's the norm these days? 10/20/30e?
  7. L

Most orderly Jazz festival of all time?

That's according to a taxi driver I spoke to yesterday who is usually all doom and gloom about how the country is spiraling into a black hole of alcoholic self destruction. Apparently its the talk of the taxi ranks about how orderly the crowds were this weekend. I was out three nights in a row...
  8. L

Be wide lads: Dublin criminal scum targeting Cork homes

http://www.eveningecho.ie/2014/10/11/dublin-crime-gang-target-cork-house-burglary-spree/ Lock up your piggy banks lads. This fucking Dublin scum are on the prowl.
  9. L

Celtic now officially a British club

After Thursdays referendum can we drop the whole bullshit about Celtic being some sort of home away from home for lads pretending the Glasgow club is Oirish? Its now abundantly clear that all revenue from Celtic merchandise pays for Prince George's nappies and bombs to drop on Afghan shepards...
  10. L

Free parking in four city centre car parks

There will be Free Parking available in Paul Street Car Park, North Main Street Car Park and the Black Ash Park and Ride as follows. From 13th February to 15th March 2014 on Thurs, Fri and Sat only Paul Street Car Park 10 a.m. to 12 noon and 6.30 to midnight North Main Street 10...
  11. L

David McWilliams on Cork's Economy

From Today's Indo http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/david-mcwilliams/david-mcwilliams-multinationals-must-help-nurture-the-communities-that-give-them-so-much-29959273.html
  12. L

Irish language centre opens in Loyalist East Belfast

Linda Ervine, sister-in-law of the former UVF member and PUP leader David Ervine who runs the Irish language centre in East Belfast. http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/regional/irish-language-centre-opens-in-east-belfast-1-5796839
  13. L

Sewerage stench in Clonakilty

Had a great night out in Clon on Saturday night but it was interspersed with regular wafts of shite. At first I thought the jacks in the pub we were in was the problem but turns out it happens all over the town. I'm told by locals that this has been a problem for years because the sewerage...
  14. L

Do you know Mohammad's mother's name?

Unfortunately she wasn't a McCarthy from Ballydehob but the terrorist Islamys in the Kenyan shopping centre were asking this question with fatal consequences if you didn't know the answer. So don't go to Mahon Point without the answer: Aminah bint Wahb Sounds like a Thai dish to me but don't...
  15. L

Plantar fasciitis foot injury

Any PROCcers ever experience this really annoying injury? http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview I've had it now for more than a month and have stopped running, doing loads of calf exercises as recommended but no joy. Didnt realise until I looked on Youtube how...