Search results

1. A

Virgin B Band v Sky

Have been with virgin for yonks and never had a problem. However cost is creeping up. I've b band and phone package and it's nearly €70 a month. Sky rep called yesterday offering Fibre for 35 a month for a year and 50 after that. Sounds no brainer but I've heard its impossible to get...
  2. A

Shouting into phones

When did the habit of speaking discreetly into phones end. Seems the norm is to hold it at arms length and let the world hear both ends of their boring chat
  3. A

Revolut

Everyone telling me how handy Revolut is. The sign up process is very nosey, looking for passport etc. Is it worth the bother -= do many of ye use it ? Cheers
  4. A

Burnt by the sun

Interesting doc on RTE last night about those who got sucked into buying property in foreign parts years ago. Pure stupidity and greed. I know one fella who bought a gaf in some bog town in Spain. Always boasting about how he was going to retire early any live off profits. He lost it all and is...
  5. A

Its Fog light time

Dark nights are here and the fog light brigade are out again. Do instructors not tell these dick heads how blinding they are. Would love a machine gun on car to blow the bulbs to bits. I'm grand now after my rant - I rang the Samaritans but they told me to fuck off
  6. A

Pairc ui Chaoimh

The Cork County Board Officials have confirmed that Naming Rights are out to tender for the redeveloped Pairc Ui Chaoimh. Any suggestions. I like parc de frank
  7. A

Tip can driver?

I have a habit of tipping cabbie. Met few buds who said fuck that. They get good money off you so why tip. Do ye tip ?
  8. A

America

I,ve a big birthday next year so the kids are mad for me to go to America. Ive never been there and always find a excuse to go to Greece or France The trip would be a week in spring so I'm askin if ye would recommend any area thats worth going to.
  9. A

Southampton

Going to Southampton at for few days at end of this week. Looks a tad boring on the net. Have any of ye been there ?. Hoping to find decent pubs , craic etc.
  10. A

Ricky Gervais

Do any of ye find him funny? . He seems to enjoy trying to be offensive at every opportunity. He was cringworthy in The Office but the others made it very watchable.
  11. A

Putins new pong

Could be worse Could be his number two
  12. A

17 years in Jail

Just saw that a fella got 17 years inside for false inprisonment of a 11 year old girl. I'm delighted he got done but I wonder how the thoughts of parents of the poor lad who was killed by the drunk. Was it only 7 years he got ?. Something wrong me thinks
  13. A

Scrolling displays

Just saw a ad on a car, in Turners Cross, for car scrolling displays . Great idea for a Christmas . I know what id put on mine. DIP YOUR FUCKIN LIGHTS
  14. A

Naked bike ride

There's a naked bike ride in cork on Sunday June 13 th ,saddles optional.
  15. A

No deaths on Echo

First time I ever saw that area blank. They said there were none to advertise. Either no one died or people are starting to cop on to the examiners exploitation. I stopped putting my mams anniversary on it when it started to cost 250 plus. I give it to Marymount now
  16. A

Tiger woods bone

When I first heard that "His Bone poped out" this I thought he was back at his antics again That painful-looking moment happened when Woods struck a root on the ninth hole Sunday. It didn't impair his ability to complete the tournament, but after his round, he gave a curious interview about...
  17. A

is it madness buying a new csr

is it madness buying a new car? I have a fifteen year old car which is going OK at no but must be matter of time before it dies.I have a chance to buy a new one but it will stretch me a small bit.Are u better off getting a decent second hand car ,someone said it drops value the second u leave...
  18. A

super bowl shite

Dear god. I'm off to bed . how can anyone watch this crap
  19. A

Home Instead

That bloody Home Instead add is doing my head in.Every bloody few minutes at weekend s. I'm sure they provide a service but I doubt is s charity.
  20. A

The dreaded property pages

Its starting again. The property ads are getting annoying again. Fancy pics on paper and s load of lies hoping to inflate the market once again. Just to line the pockets of the auctioneers and bankers. I feel so sorry for anyone starting on the housing ladder. I really hoped we all learned...