Search results

1. T

David Mcsavage

David was on Ray Darcy last night and said he would love to spank Katie Price. Hopefully this is his last time on RTE Imagine of the uproar if Michael Martin said he would love to spank Mary Lou McDonald If Mary Lou said should love to spank Leo. or Leo
  2. T

Gerry Kellys Shame

Mr Gerry Kelly caused criminal damage to a wheel clamp in a car park in Belfast. He has now regretted his actions and hopefully he will resign his public position to ensure that the elective members adhere to the highest standards of the sacred office they hold.
  3. T

DR John Sheehan North Central hopeful

DR John was on PJ this morning about the Cateract Express Bus and turned the whole discussion to the Brexit issue. Mehole must be delighted with him as FF and IRA/SF have been upstaged by FG on the issue. It is the major issue in NC and FF have been doing their soundings on issues in NC. FF...
  4. T

Tom Mc Gurk shame

Tom Mc Gurk owed the taxman € 77,000 in tax arrears. He has told the media that he has since repaid the money. I hope that this is the last we have seen him on TV as we cannot have presenters with kind of carry on.
  5. T

Jason Byrne Shame

Jason Byrne was convicted in Court for driving without insurance and licence recently. I trust the RTE and other media outlets will ban him from the airways immediately for this unforgivable crime.
  6. T

FG Conference in Tipperary

FG Big brass in Tipperary meeting today. Leo putting the troops on election footing. Tom Hays ex TD has announced his retirement. He had not a chance anyhow of getting the nomination as he did not come out unreservidly in backing Leo in the leadership race. Leo will cast cold eves on those...
  7. T

Centra Ad on TV

The ad features hurlers. Out of the seven featured 2 are from overseas backgrounds. Is this proportion out of sync with the population GAA fold. I am sure that there are many players who would have willingly taken part in the ad for its exposure and rewards. After all Sean Og is reported to...
  8. T

national school snobbery

I see that a lot of parents of kids in Blackrock do not send their kids to school in Mahon even though they are in Mahon Parish and nearer the Mahon National school. They end up driving their kid creating unnecessary traffic. It is something Donnacha O Laoighre should bring to the attention to...
  9. T

Babys body found at recycling plant in Bray

I see this is the anniversry of the finding of the body. Inspector Sorcha Fitzpatrick appealed for the moth to come forward and she would be treated compassionately what does mean - no charge ? for abandonment
  10. T

Post Offices Closuress Prime Time Report

I was watching Prime Time last night and there was a report on rural post offices The reporter whose name I missed had a scary appearance. However I guess we should be tolerant. He had a kind of islamic fundalistment beard / hair on his face. I guess RTE are showing the lead in ethnic employment...
  11. T

Horse Nappies

I came across horse pulling sulky carts in Mahon recently The horse relieved itself and there road was covered in you know what Later I drove over some material on the Marina and bygod it wrapped itself around my wheels it is really sticky stuff Should city council have bylaws to compell...
  12. T

Green Hour

Cork City Council are switching lights off at City Hall tonight to promote Green Awareness !!!!!!!!!! It is a pity /shame /deplorable that they do not switch off the all night lights at the Park and Ride and Dump at South Link Road to date the cost of the night lighting of these areas for no...
  13. T

Waterford to annex part of Kilkenny

I note that Waterford is trying to move its borders into Kilkenny. There is a lot of opposition to it in Kilkenny I hope that this anger will not spill over to violence between the communities in the areas concerned or in the wider area of Kilkenny and Waterford
  14. T

Brian Crowley MEP back in Fianna Fail

I understand Brain is now back in Fianna Fail Check the FF website Brian is from a huge republican background and is likely to stem the steady flow of disgruntled FF Members to IRA/SF Also Kem O Flynn is back Kem who recently distingusihed himself as Deputy Lord Mayor and is a great asseset to...
  15. T

New Consent Law

Can anyone help me with wording a suitable few lines that will cover me in the event of an old doll taking me to the cleaners or bringing up a criminal alligations after a night with her. would wording like this cover me "I Joan Soap consent to Jimmy Murphy riding me on tonight dd /mm/yr...
  16. T

Have RTE female presenters a problem

I note that Miriam O Callaghan and Claire Byrne stand crosslegged when presenting their programmes. Have they a medical problem or is that they are looking for attention
  17. T

Striking Out

I am sure lots of you watched the new drama that the government subsidised organisation RTE has aired. If you dont want to know in the coming episodes please read no further. The wedding takes place. A partnership in the Law Firm for Sara Ms Walsh is pregnant Eric says that he sudden entry...
  18. T

R.I.P. Laim Heaphy

Liam Billy Heaphy has died He was a fierce activist in the republican movement I hear that Mortin Mc Guinnes was saddened to hear the news The funeral is next week when speakers from the North will attend
  19. T

Coffee Mornings

I missed the Lord Mayors recent one heard it was well attended there appears to be a lot of these being organised lately can anyone give me venues when you hear of themI would like to meet some nice women and have a good coffee
  20. T

Spanish Police accompany Gardai in Dublin Raids

Spanish Police accompany Gardai in Dublin Raids Is this a new development Does raise the possibility of Crown forces accompanying Gardai This is a worrying development