Search results

1. T

Nicewanbiy & Naff Jacket

Good morning, Are these absolute arseclowns still around or have they sailed off on their respective yachts and Hyundai Santa Fe's to pastures new?
  2. T

6k to polish door handles. WTF

Sorry if this has already been posted. Tom Gould posted this on Twitter. His words, not mine "Cork City Council’s spent €19,770 for a dinner for Charles & Camilla along with 70 guests. In total €203,761. I have no issue with them visiting but I cannot stand over this type of expenditure when...
  3. T

NWB & DWB are they still around

We used to have some good oul times lads. Langer Dan, LMRTPP, good days.
  4. T

Anyone work at EMC

Hi, Curious as to how many days vacation you get and how many are added due to tenure. I know that in Dell it jumps to 23 days after 10 years of service but does not increase after that. Thanks
  5. T

Leo Varadkar, Maggie Thatcher and a dildo

Surely this is a photoshop job or someone has some explaining to do. Is that a framed picture of Margaret Thatcher and a large black dildo?
  6. T

Cork South Central constituency voters

After reading this rather interesting article in the Indo and hearing from most that they have never heard of a single person who has been contacted by these polling companies for their opinion i am going to stick up a vote. With Coveney, Martin and McGrath in your local constituency, which...
  7. T

FAO Nicewanbiy

Did you finish that can of bud yet brah?
  8. T

Ja Harra Hickle Quick Up Around The Mystic Mishwich

Sound. That is all.
  9. T

Gary Neville Telegraph Article (A good read)

The north is being cut adrift in English football - and I fear the damage may be permanent http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11891430/The-north-is-being-cut-adrift-in-English-football-and-I-fear-the-damage-may-be-permanent.html
  10. T

Three charged with ‘intimidating’ begging in Limerick

All three are Romanian, are related and share the same address in Cork city. http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/three-charged-with-intimidating-begging-in-limerick-1-5804166
  11. T

Hurling

This is a Hurley. Used in the Irish game of Hurling. A cross between hockey and murder. v86C9LZHBI4 http://youtu.be/v86C9LZHBI4
  12. T

NBA TV deal

**UPDATE FOR UK FANS** 1- We are working tirelessly to secure a TV deal for you our fans. We will let you know more as soon as we can. 2- You can watch the first week of games live and on demand for FREE with NBA League Pass at http://on.nba.com/ViiLOa 3 - For the first time in the UK, we...
  13. T

Just a thought

High riders, whale tails etc. Where have they gone? When the thong burst onto the scene a number of years ago there were always on show, half way up a girl back etc. Rarely if ever see them now. Has the design changed? Have the girls copped on? What is the reason for the reduction in such...
  14. T

Girls everywhere masturbate. Why can't we talk about it

Who doesn’t love busting a taboo? Doesn’t it make you feel edgy and modern and SHOCKING? Do you remember the ‘90s, when anal sex was the taboo du jour (du decade?)? I put this in no small part down to overexposure to Sex and the City, which definitely mentioned it at least twice in six years...
  15. T

BT Sport

Hi folks, Not sure if this question has been asked in the past but i have been unable to find it in a searce. Is it possible and a subscriber to BT via Setanta to access the BT website and watch live online content as is possible with Sky through SKY go.
  16. T

Any idea why LMRTPP has been banned?

I will personally miss him.
  17. T

Doing a number 2 in a mobile home

I am here with my wife and mother in law. Its fairly quiet and every sound can almost be felt by everyone. Desperate for a number 2. Firstly i'm afraid that the mother in law is going to literally hear it dropping from my ass and secondly i had a few pints of Guinness last night so i might...
  18. T

Peg Guns

Anyone remember making them when we were younger? 4x2 piece of timber, clothes peg, elastic band and a nail. That was all it took to keep lads amused for hours and hours. Little fuckers can't leave the house for five minutes now without being considered missing and the guards are called.
  19. T

30 people fed off Cork coast

Fed up.