Search results

1. H

Paul Galvin writes for the indo

Paul Galvin is to writing for Saturdays Irish Indo as a new fashion correspendent, WTF is this guy at?? Is he's inter county career over now?
  2. H

Edin Dzeko..biggest club in machester

Edin Dzeko claims in his press conference, that he has signed for the biggest club in Manchester, :silly:
  3. H

Rafa close to geting sacked

Reports in Italy claim Rafa Benitiz is close to geting the sack at Inter Milan after he publicaly critised the board, saying he needs new signings in January.Not realy surprising consider inter's recent form.
  4. H

why the hell are we paying them??!!

Why is everytime ya see the dail on the news there;s hardly no TD's in there, but yet whenever there's a vote the place is full, yet all the feckers claim wages for just goin in there votin, feckin off to the bar again. Surely one of the highest payed in europe should be made earn their wages...
  5. H

The winner of the worst sore losers ever is...

How long more do we have to listen to the "fallout" from the failed WC Engerland bid, FFS their still on about it on ssn, now the head of da fa wants a meetin with fifa, get over it ye got be beaten by a better bid end of....any other canditates?
  6. H

Keane told he can leave in January

Just seen there Robbie Keane has been told he can leave in Jan, no surprises there he has'nt realy settled back in after he's move back from Liverpool, maybe its about time Keane realised he's a championship player at best a move there mite suit?
  7. H

Dubs goin soft?

Anybody on here watchin Fair City, i'm not a regular watcher buts wats the story with the blonde ( thinks it Suzzanne) beatin up/bullying her husband (think its Damien), is this a sign of real life Dublin, have they got that soft up there that they're letin their ladyz beat pulb out them? that...
  8. H

Whi should be next??

I know this has been brushed upon in a previous thread, but if Conor Counihan decides enough is enough and walks away who do people think should take over( now i realy hope CC stays as he's brought home sam, but there's a 50/50 change he will walk)..some names bein mentioned are Stephen o brien...
  9. H

check out this prick !!!!

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/71/65380971.html 600 euro for tickets what a fucking wanker of the highest degree..:-x:x
  10. H

Are tickets that had to get??

I've been to a far load of AI's, been to 2 league & all championship football games this year,but am hearin tickets are very hard to come by, are other people findin that am i lookin in da wrong places? if so why are they so hard to get this time round?
  11. H

Anyone got a toyota levin/tuerno for sale??

I'm lookin for a levin/trueno bzr as long as its not white, and is well kept i'm happy, anyone has one pm me...cheers.
  12. H

Is Joe great???

I know there's is a few threads already on Joe Brolly, but this was brought up yesterday at work..in comparasion to some other "greats" would he be fit to be called great player, i think he would'nt be fit to clean the boots of other legendary players such as Jack O'Shea,Larry Tomkins....What...