Search results

1. T

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Godzilla Minus 1 6/10 Miles apart from that other cgi shit fest, this version is a character driven narrative about a kamikaze pilot trying to redeem himself by taking out the big guy. Zilla has a great screen presence and the destruction scenes are pretty great.
  2. T

Your Mental Health

Yep I went private. Took 18 months to get seen from the initial referral but I believe the guy I saw is not taking any new patients. The wife also got diagnosed with ADHD and she booked it herself online with a psychotherapist in Dublin. Mental health resources in this country are beyond terrible
  3. T

Your Mental Health

Oh yeah lots, now that I know. But it was ultimately TikTok, of all things, that convinced me to go for the diagnosis.
  4. T

Your Mental Health

Got diagnosed with Autism\ADHD yesterday after 40 incredibly difficult years. The relief and sadness of it all is impalpable. Having to now grieve the life that I could have had if only it was discovered sooner is yet another mountain to climb
  5. T

City centre wildlife

Where are all the ducks gone from the Atlantic pond?
  6. T

7/10 Very generous. I'd give it a 4
  7. T

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Fallout Season 1 Pretty good over all. 7\10
  8. T

Saturday Arseholes

It's the fucking chainsaws that are a killer.
  9. T

Great feedback there Hurley
  10. T

Crash on Carr's Hil

Just saw the clip on tik tok Just bizarre the way the audi(?) drifted in to the truck. You would nearly hope that they had some medical issue and not just on the phone
  11. T

Shogun 10/10 Top top shelf tv
  12. T

Dubai, why the fuck holiday in such a shit hole?

Let this be a lesson in cloud seeding
  13. T

Xmen 97 What a fever dream of a show. It's what I imagine an acid trip is like. Love it.
  14. T

Your Mental Health

The wife went to lanza for a few days for 40th and I was done for by the time she came back. Our daughter is 4
  15. T

Fallout Episode 1 Awesome world building. Haven't played the game so it's all new to me but thought it was just brilliant
  16. T

Judge Martin Nolan

How does a judge get fired?
  17. T

Stay with Shogun lads,theres a reason he is the way he is
  18. T

Coincidentally I actually went to Blackpool cinema to see it. Place has gotten fair run down since I worked there
  19. T

Teachers

33 hours over the entire year? And they want it scrapped?
  20. T

Dune 2 8/10 Mastapiece. Lining up to be the best trilogy in my lifetime