Search results

1. M

Last words

Was watching a documentry about execution through time last night, some nasty shit there. Lets say you were in the tower of london waiting your death at sunrise and you had the choice of how to go, which would it be? No lethal injections or soft chioces, pure medieval shit?
  2. M

Choons

Which decade was the best? I'm going for the 80's, bubble gum, neon lights, palm trees, syntheizers, the cold war
  3. M

Empire

If tomorrow it should go down that Ireland had to become a vassal state to another country and its not too far fetched when you think of it, who would you pick? I know I'll get a pasting but I'm starting to believe this could happen, we wont have a choice of course but lets say we did, poll to...
  4. M

Bullseye

Challenge are showing it every night, cant beat a bit of Bully.... A07jP_d6tFM
  5. M

90's cheesy songs I love u

cvgUdrzGNys
  6. M

Mary Coughlan

I see sexy Mary is making promises she cant keep, like the ones she makes to me in my dreams http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=42818&locID=1.2.&pagename=news
  7. M

Illegal filesharing meltdown.. no!

Below is an Irish times extract about a court ruling to allow Eircom to cut internet access to people who use filesharing for free music and movies so any of ye up to it better keep and look out for developments on it.. Big Brother is watching By MARY CAROLAN, www.irishtimes.com, Updated...
  8. M

The unspeakable truth

This is just a place for people to say things that they find it hard to talk about out loud because in everyones life there are a few unspeakable truths Like death scares the shit out me/ I want to ride Mary Coughlan, things like that
  9. M

sex problem

Alright I'm going to just say this, when I've been having sex lately I get this pain when I'm finished, like not in the lad but between that and the balls, internally. Is this normal or am I getting fucked because I'm getting older or something? I know I should go to a doctor but I dont like...