Search results

1. W

Now I'm no expert on Bobsleigh . . .

. . . . but anywhere around 54 secs would be great!
  2. W

Swiss George . . .

Said this in a church in Tipp last night, a career in comedy perhaps? an economist is “a man who knows 100 ways to make love but doesn’t know any women”. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0223/1224265037360.html
  3. W

The Studio Audience

Ever been in one? I've often wondered about the people that apply for tickets. Sitting (or standing) around half of the assholes that present various TV shows these days does not seem like a nice way to spend an evening. Some of them have waiting lists. I always thought they were out there...
  4. W

Minister wants Good Head Shops

That pesky Martin Cullen, he's outrageous . . .
  5. W

Garth Crooks

Totally wasted as a football pundit. A man as camp as that should apply his talents elsewhere.
  6. W

Snow. And the big commute.

Finally, this country is grinding to a halt. Every one from Balbriggan to Ballincollig. Get out your sleds!
  7. W

Top 5 Sci-Fi films

I've just seen District 9. It's brilliant. Went to the 3-D version of Avatar over Christmas and thought it was a good kid's film. District 9 restored my faith in good sci-fi! Made me remember Blade Runner Alien 2001 Dune Solaris and then more recent Empire Strikes Back Gattica Terminator...