Search results

1. J

Shit player - Great goal

Inspired by a comment earlier, here's one of my all time favourite rubbish players with a world class volley k9bBzQ3E1QM
  2. J

Cyclists

Occasionally I cycle with a guy who does feel like it's his right to do this. I mean, it is his right to do it, but it doesn't mean you have to do it. He does it because he's an asshole really.
  3. J

Cyclists

How could you possibly put on make up with your phone to your ear?
  4. J

Cyclists

Been commuting a lot more recently and some women seem to be getting ready from scratch in the car. Hop in with the nightdress on and hair everywhere and then use the commute to doll themselves up and maybe even rustle up a full Irish on the way to work.
  5. J

Cyclists

You just need to drive through Dunkettle in the morning to see the amount of cars that break the lights there. If you're loooking for fuckwittery by car drivers there's a whole smorgasbord of it in any 10 minute spell after 8.
  6. J

Cyclists

I think you mean jocular ribaldry strict.
  7. J

Cyclists

I'm all over that shit. Garth Brooks, BODs last game. Anything I've missed?
  8. J

Cyclists

My bike cost me 4.5k so getting our jerseys sponsored by the local business association was a nice touch. Well it was either that or a GAA boycott of their businesses. When we ride out we're representing the whole community, just like when we take to the pitch. It's not vital to look good but...
  9. J

Cyclists

Chill out or get your piece of shit car impounded
  10. J

Cyclists

Cheers HHM. Either they don't know, don't show or just don't care about what's going on in the cycling clubs.
  11. J

Cyclists

Yes you're right, that's something that I did.
  12. J

Cyclists

Myself and a local crew from our GAA club roll 4-5 deep. We all wear our customised GAA coloured cycle jerseys when we go balls out on our carbon fibre steeds. Everyone knows it's the local GAA club so they don't fuck with us. The first car that hoots at us has their number taken and we pass it...
  13. J

Cyclists

http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/video-look-how-fast-this-car-veers-into-the-path-of-a-cyclist-and-rams-him-head-on-scary/
  14. J

Cyclists

"Needless to say I had the last laugh"
  15. J

Cyclists

I could be wrong but am fairly sure a driver died while driving recently too.
  16. J

Cyclists

Jesus it's like playing snap with a 4 year old.
  17. J

Cyclists

You were doing so well.
  18. J

Cyclists

What's the argument? I'm not the one complaining about drivers. Seems to me that most people's problems with cyclists is they occasionally have to pass them on the road or they tend to go through red lights. I can't remember the last time slowing down for a cyclist has majorly inconvenienced me...
  19. J

Cyclists

I was being sarcastic. As much as he gives out about them I doubt Liam deals with too many cyclists as a percentage of his overall weekly calls.
  20. J

Cyclists

I actually don't have a problem with cyclist insurance. Not in a stick-shaking sense anyway as seems to be the old fogie attitude towards cyclists.