Search results

1. G

Dog in Kinsale

Was in Kinsale today and while having some fish and chips I saw what I thought was a stray dog sniffing around and I noticed something on his ear which I thought was maybe something from a fight or vet. on closer inspection some BASTARD had SOWN buttons into the dogs ear! I have contacted...
  2. G

Survivaball the yes men pranksters.

Had this sent to me last night, had to giggle at drawing power from an animal. http://www.survivaball.com/ Halliburton Co. fell victim this week to a group of pranksters pushing a "SurvivaBall" to save corporate executives from the effects of global warming. Members of the Yes Men, a group of...
  3. G

Hack your WII

Have a WII? Want to play homebrew applications / SNES & NES Roms / Watch DVD's and a whole lot more. Just follow this guide. vh-kzk7JaKQ Need further help give me a shout. I did it tonight and I can't get near the wii for my missus playing super mario bros :silly: It really did take less...
  4. G

Blackrock - Double Room to Rent

Double Room to rent in spacious 4 bedroom house in Blackrock Cork. Sharing with Two others and Cat. 325 a month plus share of bills. all mod cons, wireless internet/Cable Tv. Call 086 318 4779 or reply in a pm or on this thread if interested.
  5. G

PSP Slim Black & Games

Psp slimline with 9 games and 2Gb Memory Games included Ea replay Everybodys golf 2 hot pixel metal slug anthology exit tony hawk project 8 pirates gta liberty stories patapon 170 Euro
  6. G

Brian Cowen Exposes himself to the public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km9pdEueTNA&feature=channel_page Just in case anyone missed it. enjoy :lol:
  7. G

PS3 - In Need of New Blueray Drive repair

Hi, ** SOLD ** I have a PS3 that is in need of a Blueray repair but apart from that works fine. Loads up and still plays whats on hard drive but will not read cd's. Anyone interested in buying it in this state to repair themself feel free to make me sensible offers. I have checked with Cork...
  8. G

Computer Technician available / No Fix No Fee / No callout charge / Co Cork

Computer Technician available / No Fix No Fee / No callout charge / Co Cork Hi, Certified Engineer / Very competitive rates no job too big or small. No Fix No Fee and no call out charges. Virus & spyware Removal Computer Repair Networking Internet/Broadband setup Computer setup/tune-up...