Search results

1. F

Twisted Celluloid Film Festival - Feb 21st to 24th

The Triskel's genre screening show is having it's first Film Festival in February. A ton of new & old films are promised. Should be a fantastic few days for film fans. Tickets can be purchased at www.triskelarts.ie when the line-up is announced later this week...
  2. F

Shots fired by the dole?

Live across the river from the social welfare office and could swear I've just heard a few gunshots pop off. Only about 4/5 minutes ago. Jaysussss.
  3. F

Any bars in Cork hiring people without experience?

I've been trying for quite awhile now to find a job in a bar in Cork but, unfortunately, I've little to no experience in the field (bar 2 weeks of glass collecting in a cafe/bar in Vancouver). Does anyone know of any bars that take on employees without previous bar experience?
  4. F

Meade's Wine Bar

Anyone know what the opening times are? The one opposite Milano's Pizza.
  5. F

For Sale: Various Blu-Rays & DVDs.

Blu-Rays: Give 'Em Hell Malone €10 Payback €10 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre €10 True Blood Series 1 €20 The Sopranos Series 1 €20 DVD: Daybreakers €9 Cursed €5 Rambo (Bamboo Case) €5 Versus €5 [Rec] €5 Rogue €4 Event Horizon (Limited Collectors Ship Case) €10 The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...
  6. F

Interested in writing for a new Cork magazine?

Hey guys, Setting up a new Cork magazine. Trying to recruit writers interested in participating. The type of topics covered range from Film and Music all the way to Tattoos and Piercing. Anyone interested please drop me a line to discuss further! Cheers guys, Fergus.
  7. F

Graphic Design/Poster work needed!

Anyone interested in creating monthly posters and flyers for a business (it's paid work) please PM me! Cheers!
  8. F

Aright lads

Trying out a movie review show on Youtube. Like it - Subscribe + Rate! Cheers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRE1Uluml_8
  9. F

Short Film

Short Film I threw together, called 'Bad Trip'. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctS6vmn-6qw
  10. F

Didn't know where this should go so...

I'm planning a present for my girlfriend...basically, I'd like to use one of her sketches/drawings and blow it up to spray paint in the Graffiti Car Park by St. Johns. But fact is, I'm fucking shittt at spray painting, so, I'm willing to pay someone to do it. Yes, No? Anyone interested?
  11. F

Shockers Film Festival

Just heard of this Cork Horror Film Festival. So far the line-up ain't sounding bad, the films include; PontyPool Tokyo Gore Police Penance Lo And more to be announced. Anyone gonna check this out? Also, on the website it says several of the directors, writers are going to be attending...
  12. F

My New Short Film!

How are we guys & girls? Just finished my first Short Film! Take a look! Any feedback is appreciated, too. Cheers, Fergus. B97LV4yfw5A