Search results

1. N

If you're 18

Is 14 too young?
  2. N

I hereby name Lamps EMPEROR OF THE PROC

He has shown honour, virtue and courage unparalleled by any man He has shown empathy and courtesy to his enemies And most importantly he has absolutley RATTLED too many people to even name to the very core The man is a hero and a gentleman, we all know this..I hope admin will do the right...
  3. N

FAO: Beaty

Did you still need peoples shit? Are have you sent them off already?
  4. N

Has anyone ever read the Cork Cabby Capers Joke Thread

While stoned? It's the fucking business
  5. N

Private Messages - an epidemic

Your inbox is full, ect
  6. N

FAO: Grandmaster Cash

You just got dissssed biy! bWNbk4jQoFI :lol!:
  7. N

FAO: Everyone

Will ye stop replying to the fucking wums, please :lol!: And while I'm here, where's the thread where the driving instructor was exposed? Can't find it anywhere, ta!
  8. N

What if God had a beard?

L5oaT5VTgTU What would happen if god had a beard?
  9. N

FAO: Everyone..smoke xxx

I remember monkey had a thread on this but it's gone now, anyway..anyone else tried it? I had a very bad experience with it and would like to give a little warning to anyone who reads this to please be careful with it First off it intoxicated me for the first 20 minutes or so to the degree...
  10. N

Got my ass DDT'd last night

Just walking by outside tribes smoking a doobie when this feen in full tracksuit starts shouting at me, "dirty hippy" or something, he comes over and asks if I like his new filas, I says "yeah they're grand" and he fucking decked me Needless to say I've learnt my lesson
  11. N

Munchies munchies munchies

I'm so hungry I typed it three times, I have no food, feel free to post pictures of food to torture me I'd love a large pizza right now, or a fry..or anything.. :lol!:
  12. N

BZP is now illegal in Ireland

Just heard this, not an April fools either cause I checked thefunkyskunk website and all their stuff with bzp is taken down, a sad day, next thing they'll fucking close down headshops :(
  13. N

Liking some wan you know you have no chance with

Beautiful, intelligent, talented, funny and I get along with her..for fucks sake Aside from the pure sex studs here on the proc (:rolleyes:) I'm sure most of the lads here have been in this situation, I've come very close to making a (bigger) fool of myself infront of her afew times too..gah, women
  14. N

What do you smoke?

Noticed there's a few tokers on here, but this is directed at everyone so whatever you smoke, you're welcome to post! Wouldn't touch tobacco myself but I'd be interested to know what's most popular in Cork (or at least on here) I'm guessing jp blues or rolling tobacco So go ahead, I'd like...
  15. N

Could Cork become it's own republic?

I'd hazard a guess that this topic has been discussed here before but sure... Could Cork break away from Ireland and become it's own country, in theory like do ye think it could be done and what would happen if we tried? Would there be a war or would the rest of Ireland be glad to see the back...