Search results

1. J

Sexy football managers calender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2240898/Sexy-managers-calendar-Roberto-Mancini-Arsene-Wenger-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-drawn-compromising-poses.html
  2. J

Players that are passed it

Who is bluffing and should hang up their boots? Paul Scholes Stephen Gerrard
  3. J

4fm now

Listen to the people they let talk on the radio these days, this girl from limerick calling a fella a hannnndicap
  4. J

Hulks performance tonight

Seriously seems like a big waste of 40 million, he was unbelievably bad so bad ruud guillit and Jamie redknapp are breaking their ass laughing at him and just look at the face on Graeme souness on champions league goals, you couldn't not laugh
  5. J

Why is alcohol still legal?

Should definitely be a class A drug As bad as crack or heroin ( yes I did say that) Would put it right on par with the ordinary powder cocaine. Far worse than any form of hash which is still illegal for no good reason
  6. J

Fat smokers

How do they exist? Iv lost 3 stone in 6 months of been back on the fags, i wasn't fat in the first place but I lost my appetite completely over them
  7. J

What first name would you hate to have?

For me it would have to be Brendan That name just sends shivers throughout my body and I'd hate my parents if they called me that horrible name
  8. J

Most embarrassing...

Wank? I one time wanked over victor mildrews wife when she showed a bit of leg, I still can't believe it
  9. J

Stupid fucking asshole garda muppets

So yesterday im coming up to a set of traffic lights and this cunt in a bmw in front of me go straight through a red light,absolute blatant and 3 of 4 horns ring out, the stupid fucking pigs on the opposite side of the road in their shitty mondeo see this and do fuck all as usual, i rolled down...
  10. J

Kate and Gerry McCann

Sick to the death of these clowns, will they ever just admit they did it!
  11. J

Fuck of red fm !!

Do I have to suffer on listening to imelda may every 15 minutes, give it a rest or il have to listen to the Dublin stations
  12. J

Does the American accent go further than Cork?

Ok, any proper northsider will notice that the minute you cross the lee you are basically in Los angeles or "the southside" as the locals call it, does this american twang people seem to speak wit go beyond cork (obviously excluding proper america), ie dublin, limerick,galway etc.It seems to be...
  13. J

GTA IV:The Thrashmaster

A Feature length movie made with all GTA IV footage, a must see for any GTA fan. Check it out
  14. J

Serbian Slip N' Slide

When you're doing a girl from the back on a lino floor and as you're about to cum, you pull out and shoot your jizz in a perfect arc over her onto the floor in front of her. Then, you proceed to donkey punch her so she slides across the linol floor to the other side of the room. Sounds like...
  15. J

Red FM now worse than 96fm

96fm were mad for playing Phil Collins,now Red FM are playing Kings of Leon hourly,and never stop talking about them, at least Phil Collins had more than 3 songs,are we ever gonna get a decent radio station in cork
  16. J

Would you egg Michael Martin if he came to your door?

I personally would fuck 2 dozen eggs at the prick
  17. J

Willie big bang casey

Worst name ever discuss
  18. J

Go on my son!

Bought my young fella the new sims game for Christmas, he created our family and put his mothers bed in the kitchen, I've raised him well
  19. J

Lick My Balls

Come On I Dont Have All Day
  20. J

This Place Really Has Gone To The Dogs

Straight To The Pound Where The Dogs Do Be