Search results

1. Q

Schizo Proccers with multi log in ids!

Its like some kind of epidemic......springin up all over the shop!.People are even gettin paranoid about who they are talking about or too.In fairness like....knock it on the head and just be yourselves......as in your original fake selves he he......tools!. AMEN
  2. Q

ire v cyprus,anyone headin to the revenge fixture??

Have to say i'm lookin forward to this one.Should be a good match but these cypriots are a well organised side,ask any italian....so...the jury is out as to whether i reckon we will win or not.Got tickets the other day so goin for the mid-week piss up anyway.How do yez reckon this will pan out...
  3. Q

Fuck it,lets form a band,right whos in,and what are we called

Fuck it,lets form a band,right whos in,and what are we called Right,bored!!! Now, as anything is possible on the internet, then, lets form a band.First we need a name,avoid the word cool (as this is 'uncool').Then we need to pick a genre or type that would fit.Willing band members accepted...
  4. Q

Night time,is the right time baby

Great nights impromptu session last night,feelin a bit raw this mornin but sure thems the breaks.Anyway just said i would share cos sharin is carin love ye ........x
  5. Q

Kajagoogoo Ruined the 80's!!!

Ah the dulcet tones of Limahl and the lads as they broke into too shy and other such nonsense in the 80's.It beggars the question - What in the name of all that is holy and my gentle baby Jesus were the 80's all about. A crazy mad time of flecked trousers and baggy jumpers with big hair and...
  6. Q

5 star rating,apply within..........yourself

Hi my name is quiz team aguilera and i am on a quest for 5 star recognition.If you love me 5 star me,you know its the right thing.....lets face it i could be huge the next big thing.....bigger than jesus (only in a certain light though) Love you all 100million percent you lovely...
  7. Q

Perils of promiscuity,pearls of promiscuity

Ah the old slappers.....ya cant beat em with a big stick (rocco style of course) It crossed my mind today that apart from funny stuff like std's,unplanned pregnancy etc there are also lots of funny expressions that have risen from the looser lady ( or, grant it ,fella). what pearls have ye...
  8. Q

Cyber me baby until i just cant take no more

Well any takers,you know i got the stuff baby.Grrrrrrr!
  9. Q

heile salassie playing solo gig

To make up for the disappointment of the cancellation of the much anticipated gig by the abbysinnians their front man,ould heile is gonna play a solo gig instead.......fuckin dedication man thats what i'm talkin bout right there!
  10. Q

Fellas,do ya likes your ladies to have a hairy chest

Nothin beats flickin those hairy nips with your tongue whilst trying to restrain the urge to hock.For me this is the furry berries!. Whats yer take gents,and any of you ladies out there that like to play with the small man in the boat do tell all. (true story - me ,drink,met girl,he he...
  11. Q

My first night out with a turkey,or in a turkey...whatever

My first night out with a turkey,or in a turkey...whatever This is her before hand....respectable and not in any way vain or pretentious enough to think that i would be interested.. [/URL][/IMG] Then at the end of the night ....lets just say that she succumbed to my obvious charms...
  12. Q

In the words of confucious....

[/URL][/IMG] Ah how wise he was......
  13. Q

No way man......not again

Just in case anyone has been tempted to repeat any foolish act or deed that resulted in not getting the desired result then please just read the thread title. Love you all........x
  14. Q

Just read this online......awful

Fuckin hell.Just readin there about this dwarf guy on his holidays that got pickpocketed yesterday.I mean for fuck sake how could someone stoop so low?
  15. Q

I once had sex with myself.....while i watched

Hi.......confession time .....i'm afraid it was gonna come out sooner or later,but back in 93 on a cold january evening i was overcome by my own presence and brushed one hand off my shoulder,one thing led to another,the smell of my hair,the heaving of my moobs,and before i knew it i had...
  16. Q

Empty yer freakin mailboxes

Hello,it pains me in some strained way to ask this but would all of those amongst you who i am conversing with through the medium of pm attend to your overflowing mailboxes and empty your cache as i have new material,seed if you like that i would like to spread your way........I love the smell...
  17. Q

Friends,I love you all.............Ya even you x

Hello i'm the new person here and i would love some more friends to play with.I love walks on the beach,small kittens and babycham (but not in the same glass).I love everyone and my love is unconditional.If you would like to be my friend even in a special online way then just say the word and...
  18. Q

Clonakilty black puddin

Lovely food made by lovely people.I like nothin better than gettin to grips with a big black ring until it sizzles and pops.....mmmmmmm lovely
  19. Q

Where is the best place for a clothes line

Hi i love washing garments and i was wondering about the placement of an outdorr drying facility or clothes line.Where do you guys tend to put yours and can i watch?? ( i promise i wont touch myself)
  20. Q

10 favourite colours (ever!)

Hi there i'm new to all this so i just wanted to know if anyone has got 10 favourite colours cos i only have 8 and was hoping maybe i could borrow one of yours so we could have 9 each........(love you,twice....in the face)