Search results

1. S

Dougal... we are not watching Aliens!

I am though, on Channel 4 now. The best sci fi film ever? I would have to say yes.
  2. S

Reids Furniture gone...

Just heard it on the Joe Duffy show, some lad saying all the stores across the country, including Cork are closed or closing. Anyone not worked more than 2 years dont get any redundancy either, tad unfair aint it?
  3. S

How many free tanks of petrol...

would we have if this was all syphoned correctly?
  4. S

Moving to London

Going getting a new life for myself, starting this summer. Any advice before I head off next month? Got a masters in planning so hoping to get a job in that eventually, but until then, probably will be looking for small time work. Only just decided on it these past few days so going getting a...
  5. S

Google's Doodle today

great waste of time! http://www.google.ie
  6. S

Possibly the slowest poster on here...

Posts: 2,000 Posts per day: 0.75 Join date: 28th January 2003 And I still havent got those 3,000-ish posts back from when the servers were changed back in 2004/05. :mad:
  7. S

Thriller...

the best dance routine ever? Anyone got any others? p_MuUcxHATo
  8. S

waking up without a proper smoke

for the first weekend in aaaages. Now that those crappy head stores are gone, it begs the question, where are all the bags now? Would love an ol' bagín of t-weed there now, something, maybe just a last hurrah after the shock of mid-week. Anyone help this poor wreck of a soul? :?
  9. S

Moving abroad with yer car?

Buddy of mine has almost decided on staying in Edinburgh for the summer, he has a few interviews lined up and more than likely wont be coming back to these shores. Decided yesterday that I'll move over myself coz there's a few jobs going in planning and I'm sick of living at home with the...
  10. S

You may get rid of your legal highs....

.... but the chinese will always be one step ahead...
  11. S

Is it just me....

or is the internet gone to shit? Seems like a lull in terms of new and innovative websites. That coupled with a distinct lack of exciting news. Just get bored now after about 10 mins :?
  12. S

New Office 2010

Just in case people havent seen, Microsoft have released a beta version free for testing. Just thought I'd bring its attention to all the proccers who like to fleece a global corporation whenever possible. http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx
  13. S

Soho for new years

Anyone else see the 80s band last night in there, "Spring Break", quality stuff! Would love to have them for a wedding band.
  14. S

Another Eircom router question (my bad)

Quicky here for anyone that might know, did a bit of googling and couldnt find an answer specific to eircom. Is it possible to swap an Eircom wireless router with another (non-eircommy) one, maintain the same internet speeds, and configure (if needed) so that it works perfectly with a PS3? I...
  15. S

Worst Looking/Tasting Biscuit

Keeping in line with our biscuit themed threads tonight, what biscuit looks bad enough to not eat, or what just tastes shite. I'm gonna have to say the Fig Roll for both the look and taste.
  16. S

New Years

Whats going on around town, anything of interest thats worth going to?
  17. S

Rip off...

Been googling a little after our Alabama friends and came across the st annes church website. Look at the pic here, €90 for that, now it is a fine view and all, but seriously like. http://www.shandonbells.org/view3.htm
  18. S

The raison d'etre

First things first, despite it being the PROC forums, I hope this is taken with a small bit of decency, some positive answers, or a small bit of constructive criticism at least..... I'm just back from a night out in Dingle now, pretty darn wasted. But I couldnt help but realise that while I've...
  19. S

Snowing in Cork City?

website here says its snowing lightly up at the airport, anyone seen any? Nothing only ice here... sucks. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/03955.html
  20. S

Social Question: Engaged college girl gets a hickie.....

Social Question: Engaged college girl gets a hickie..... from a lad in her class, pretty big one too, as part of a very drunken dare last Friday night in town. Basically she thought he'd never do it, but he's a mad bastard and did do it. Now first and foremost there is 100% nothing going on...