Search results

1. B

RIP Michael Caine 1933 - 2011

Kinda became a parody of himself in recent years... but one of the greats. Zulu was one of the first movies I saw as a kid.... loved it. You were only meant to blow the bloody doors off!!
  2. B

Worst Forum in the history of the world?

What do you think? Haven't paid a visit to it in ages.... but fucking hell... it's bilge. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=478 See ya wankers.
  3. B

Anyone useTwitter (@realboysohboys)?

Hi friends, Just to let you know that the BoBs have now joined the twitterverse and are enjoying bringing the banter to a new platform. Come follow us @realboysohboys and give us a shout out and we'll be happy to do the same. But our regular readers needn't worry, we won't be neglecting the...
  4. B

Are the cabbageeaters supporting England's 2018 WC Bid?

Given that the irish would make an unmerciful cock-up of hosting any significant tournament... just wondering if the cabbage eating simpletons are supporting england... or are they going back to their parochial begrudgery and supporting anyone but england? I think it would be fantastic if...
  5. B

FAO Claire.h

you about on the 23rd for a little bobfest again?
  6. B

Official PRoC 2010 Idiot of the Year.

Yay!!! Who gets your vote?! Vote now!!!
  7. B

Does it count as "a pork" if only your helmet goes in?

Does it count as "a pork" if only your helmet goes in? I wouldn't have thought so. What do you think?
  8. B

Noel O'Flynn said yesterday that Mr Cowen had done tre

Noel O'Flynn said yesterday that Mr Cowen had done tremendous damage to the country and should go. http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1123/politics.html :lol!: what an absolutely pathetic shower.... :lol!:
  9. B

How many pairs of socks do you own?

I've got about 30 i reckon. Is this too much?
  10. B

Isn't it time we went back under British rule?

It's factually correct now to say we are incabable of running our own affairs. Shouldn't we really leave it to professionals now. We gave it a shot and failed.
  11. B

Would u prefer 2have 3 arms &2 legs or 2 arms & 3legs?

Would u prefer 2have 3 arms &2 legs or 2 arms & 3legs? 3 arms i think.
  12. B

Clint Eastwood (1930 - 2010)

What a legend. RIP
  13. B

How many pairs of cuff links have you?

I've got 4 pairs. All silver.
  14. B

How often do you trim your toe nails?

Rather infrequently I must admit.
  15. B

What is your favey non-alphanumeric keyboard character?

I quite like ¬ to be perfy honest with you. What's your faviest?
  16. B

PRoC Xmas Pissup 2010

Ho ho ho boys and girls.... I hope you've all been very good this year!!! Have you folks decided when and where you are doing the annual PRoC celebration of the Little Baby Jesus' birthday? It's only 43 days to the big event!!! I love this time of year. I guess you simpletons are coincidently...
  17. B

Anyone not read The Girl with Dragon tattoo (trilogy)

Every tube/train journey I take these days there's at least 4 or 5 people reading this book. I was wondering if they're any good? They must be pretty decent if they're so popular. Anyone else not read them? What do you think? I went away and read them then. First book he's called into the...
  18. B

Commonwealth Games Medal Tally - Another Disgrace

Not a single one for Republic of Ireland. Another fucking national disgrace. Even fucking Namibia beat us! What the fuck is going on? 2010 Commonwealth Games Medal Table Rank Country Gold Medal Silver Medal Bronze Medal Total 1 Australia 74 55 48 177 2 India 38 27 36 101 3 England 37 59 46...
  19. B

Is the Human Centipede really possible?

it's selling itself as based on 100% medically possible. what do you think? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/ a movie about a doctor (german of course) who kidnaps a few people and sews their mouths to each others' anuses to create....a human centipede IX8fKLjC__c