Search results

1. U

Cork North Central - Your Predictions

Last time out 2FF, 1FG & 1Lab 1st Billy Kelleher 22.33% of first pref votes 2nd Bernard Allen 16.21% 3rd Kathleen Lynch 12.33% 4th Noel O Flynn 13.41% So Bernard is after hanging his coat up and with FF in meltdown there is obviously going to be some new faces to fill the four north...
  2. U

Cork South Central - Your Predictions

Well obviously we are going see a change of headcount. Last time out the results showed, 2FF,2FG & 1Lab 1st Micheál Martin 19.01% of first preference vote 2nd Michael McGrath 16.7% 3rd Deirdre Clune 9.72% 4th Ciaran Lynch 9.25% 5th Simon Coveney 9.93% So what or...
  3. U

I love my Mac

This is more statement then a question.While I accept there is a premium price to be paid,there is no comparison to the overall computing experience for the standard user when comparing OS X to any windows offering. I am a Mac addict of over 20 years and of all the people that I have advised...
  4. U

Death Notice on tonights Echo

Just came across this A sad loss to Irish society I bet!! Death Notices for 28 December 2007 Jones (Cahergal Avenue, Ballyvolane, Cork) : On December 25, (Christmas Day) 2007 at Portlaoise Prison, JAMES, (Jonesie), beloved son of Billy and Myra, much loved brother of Paul, Liam, Helen and the...
  5. U

Anyone know where to get a dishwasher repaired?

Disaster has struck... mans best friend has just abandoned him..... My dishwashing machine is on the blink and will not work..so after the initial panic and despair I have resort to rolling back the years and I am having to do the washing up in the sink and dry by hand....oh the shame of it...