Search results

1. P

Valentine's Day gift ideas

Need some inspiration. Lads, what do ye aspire to get from yer missus's. Besides the obvious steak dinner and blow job.
  2. P

Velvet Revolver tickets wanted

Does anybody have a pair of unwanted tickets for Velvet Revolver in the Ambassador in March? I just discovered the both gigs are sold out. :(
  3. P

Ladies, state your preferences

Seeing as xmas is only around the corner, here's a chance for the ladies of the proc to tell their men what to get them.
  4. P

Outlook and spam

I'm being inundated with it lately, averaging 40-50 'Ultimate Pharmacy', Penis Enlargement' or 'Vagina Destroyer' mails a day and Norton is fucking useless, allowing all of them through. My blocked senders list must have close to 200 email addresses on it now but there's no sign of the spam...
  5. P

Apparently true!!

I just got this in an email, some foreign taxi driver getting stopped by Gardai on Dawson Street yesterday.
  6. P

It's a fucked up world we live in

Taliban militants hanged a teenager found with a five-dollar note and separately beheaded a villager after accusing both of spying for US forces, Afghan officials said on Monday. The rebels also shot dead an elderly man who had asked for government help to build a water channel, they said, in...
  7. P

Bring it on

Whatever it is you do to newbies; the beatings, the pokings and all that. I'm ready. *Braces for impact*