Search results

1. D

Singer wanted!

Hey PRoCcers, we are looking for a singer for a heavy blues/rock blues band. Various influences, such as BB King, Dr John, Joe Bonamassa, SRV, KWS, Johnny Winter etc etc. We play a selection of Southern style blues/rock blues. Know anybody? Reply here. Sound!!
  2. D

Hmmm.... The modern coward. We all know at least one!

The coward today isn’t somebody who backed down from a fight, refused to walk into a haunted house or said no to facing the dragon. Those times are long gone. We don’t live in a Game of Throne-esque world where going to a bar means getting into a fight. The coward today can be dressed in a suit...
  3. D

Cards Against Humanity

Anybody fancy a game? I'm bored. http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=27 Password is proc.
  4. D

FAO JT - Or whateverthefuck you're called now....

https://www.rt.com/uk/349594-london-haribo-controlled-explosion/ Is this why you're stocking up on Haribo's la'? Making a bomb shelter. Do you know something we don't?
  5. D

Squier P-Bass with Seymour Duncan 1/4lb Basslines

For Sale! Great sounding bass, great punch from the upgraded pups, plays perfect, never de-tunes. Selling due to new bass. (I need to fund it some way ;) ) It's a really good example, and worth the price. €230 ONO...
  6. D

Really, Maplin?

Was in there today, and saw THESE beauties. They were the only/last box there. I was tempted to part with my hard earned cash for them, obviously because I'd be the talk of the town. Secret Agent Deefer, like.... but in the end, I went and bought a coffee, instead.
  7. D

cards against Humanity - Online

Who fancies a game?? http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=43 Password is letmein
  8. D

Bike / Bike parts FOR SALE.

As I'm heading to Scotland for 6 months, I need this gone fast! Saracen X1 (Mud/mountain bike) - It needs a service (derailleur - cable and stop adjustment ) and also needs front brake pads. They're 18.5mm IIRC. Being the type of bike it is, it has a low frame by design. I'm open to offers...
  9. D

Bosco Doll

have a 1987, Cork made Bosco doll. It's a 'Hand n' Glove' make... The wooden ones were Slieve Bawn, this one is an all fabric doll. Original condition, not 'fixed'. Great collectors item, and even rarer than the wooden dolls. Anybody have any interest, PM me for pics. Decent offers only!
  10. D

Bassist Available

Bassist available. After being let down by several projects that went nowhere, and wasted time, I'm looking to play with some driven people. Sound!
  11. D

Soooo, Phil Rudd eh?

ACDC's drummer in the shit. Conspiracy to plot murder and drug posission........ Insert ACDC puns below.
  12. D

Drummer wanted

Drummer wanted for 'Southern Hobo Punk' band. Think Tom Waits meets Gogol Bordello meets William Elliott Whitmore. Blues, meets bluegrass, meets soul and punk. Let me know! :)
  13. D

FAO Admin-y - Access issues here, la'.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about...
  14. D

So, Monday's guna be fun!

http://magicseaweed.com/news/atlantic-code-red-incoming/5954/ This is what is heading our way. Surfers dream of this kind of swell and sustained wind. Unfortunately, the west coast, and south coast could get battered, and with the storm surge, flooding could be a MAJOR factor. If it comes, be...
  15. D

For Sale/Swap - Spector NS Fretless bass

Have a professionally converted Spector NS series bass. It was also professionally painted black (It was yellow). I don't play fretless much, so would be interested in swapping for a fretted bass, or a reasonable cash offer. Pics soon!!
  16. D

Shop opening times?

What's open today? Need to get me some fooooood!
  17. D

I just got excited!....

............................... SCROOGED is on RTE 1 at 00:35! I have Cidre, Chorizo, and peanuts. Like. A. Baus.
  18. D

FAO - The person with the full box

Empty it there la'........... :mrgreen:
  19. D

Toy Show Drinking Game. Who's in?

Toy Show Drinking Game! 1. "There's one for everybody in the audience." *When this is said everyone takes a shot. 2. When a toy doesn't work or Tubs can't work it *Two drinks from your glass. 3. Tubs trying to be cool or making a joke *One drink from your glass. 4. The Band Bonus *When a band...
  20. D

Has anybody noticed......

.... The shift in munters being replaced by daycint looking women lately? There are some very VERY tasty women around, long may it continue!! :) Ahhh being a single man in this day and age is good. Not that they'd even look twice at little aul deef :( Deef bocht!:rolleyes: