1. F

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Reported, time and scorer incorrect
  2. F

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

lol
  3. F

Cyclists

The new evil flavour of the month. Plus admittedly, there are idiots on them as well that draw attention. Like there are idiots in white vans, cars, bikes etc
  4. F

Cyclists

I do 99% of the time. Ive used it instead of the car on sunny days travelling from Glanmire to the city. There are some instances where self preservation has to rule over obeying a rule though.
  5. F

Kevin Spacey

I'll give you my opinion, and it's only my opinion. Tate is under investigation, I'm unsure of the details. His public persona is horrible though. There's plenty of videos on public record to support that. MJ was a disturbed gentle man. Never found guilty of anything. Gossip and conjecture have...
  6. F

Kevin Spacey

lol, Im an idiot
  7. F

Kevin Spacey

?? I havent been on the forum in ages. Im guessing Kevin is the troll/windup merchant du jour?
  8. F

Kevin Spacey

So you disregard him being found not guilty? I bow to your obviously vastly superior intellect. I remember your siblings/friends/relations telling lies about you when you were younger. I still distrust you because of them.
  9. F

Kevin Spacey

He was found not guilty. Do you have some information that the jurors didnt have?
  10. F

Cyclists

I ride an electric scooter occasionally. I feel we are the new most hated subgroup of travelers
  11. F

Kevin Spacey

Unfortunately his career is destroyed, his reputation in tatters, and God knows how much money it cost him to defend himself
  12. F

the increase my post count thread

Nope, it was a genuine work of art on my part when I was bored
  13. F

the increase my post count thread

What was I thinking? lol....... the days when I had spare time
  14. F

Yaaaawn

I look in on the forum every now and again, its dying. Its an echo chamber of about a dozen people. Everyone shouting, nobody listening.
  15. F

Help me shift this......

First of all calm down, no need for help with kissing a burd here. Lads & Lassies, if you know of anyone looking for a nice automobile in the near future, then I'd appreciate it if you could point them in this direction: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1764716 Happy Christmas Proccers
  16. F

Yessssssssssssssssss s!!!!

I just got a phone call that means I'm back in full time employment next January! What a way to say goodbye to 2010, and hello 2011:) I was doing poxy contract work for 2 years, and then nearly a year of unemployment..... so this means the world to me, particularily as its in my area of...
  17. F

Wooohooo

Leaving Cork at 5am tomorrow to begin the drive to Romania Ireland-Wales-England-France-Germany-Austria-Hungary-Slovakia-Romania Its been a long time coming, I'm like a little kid here. 3 weeks of hollyerdays:)
  18. F

Ferry Race

Lads and lassies, I'm planning a driving expedition in January. It will involve ferries from Rosslare to Fishguard, and Dover to Dunkirk. The Rosslare ferry leaves at 9am and arrives at 12.30, the Dover ferry leaves at 20.00 or 22.00. I would need to be there an hour early for whichever I use...
  19. F

Nokia N86, Unlocked

Phone bought a few months ago. Its unlocked and in perfect condition. Also comes with 8GB card. I still have the box, accessories & all paperwork. General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - American version Announced 2009, February...
  20. F

Galway Restaurand Recommendation?

I'm bringing herself away for the weekend to Galway. Can any of you kind folks recommend a place for a bit of nosh on valentines?