Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Yes this is very possible
And 100% more believable than he did so because of pressure being put on his TD
by protesters.
Varadkar has been vocal on the treatment of Palestinians since Israels onslaught
Anyone who that thinks Biden stance was changed, altered in anyway because of Irish votes and L Varadkars visit
is deluded beyond sane reasoning.

The sit-on-their-@rsers can think that public protests have no effect if that's what keeps them happy and reassured that they're right to do nothing.

Meanwhile, here in the real world, people who understand history understand the power of public pressure on political decisions.

Seen him smiling in a number of photos on the way into court. Proof of ever needed that tattooed folk are pond dwellers for the most part.

There's tattooed folk who have discrete tattoos (majority I think) and then there are the attention seeking tw@ts who have such garish tattoos that's usually the first thing one notices about them. It's like a cry for help, a large "Please notice me" imploration.

I don't have a tattoo but I wouldn't lump the former and latter groups together tbh

I never said they have no effect.
I said in this case they didn’t sway or influence Varadkars thinking.
The sit-on-their-@rsers can think that public protests have no effect if that's what keeps them happy and reassured that they're right to do nothing.

Meanwhile, here in the real world, people who understand history understand the power of public pressure on political decisions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼