Leo Varadkar

2 years ago people were saying FF were finished, now it's FGs turn, they may not have the choice of going into opposition after the next election, the numbers might force them back into coalition with FF and the Green Party.

Self appointed political experts on the proc are claiming that FF, FG, Labour and the Greens are all finished, not so, Labour remain in the doldrums but FF are looking stronger and considering how the climate emergency is playing out the Greens will be very relevant long into the future.

Some in FG might be hoping that FF and SF coalesce after the next election but that is far from certain to happen, SF would be a nightmare to go into partnership and FF will strongly resist falling into that trap if they want to remain a force in irish politics.

Im not calling this one yet m8

tenor (31).gif

The Green Party are unique in that they always put the greater good of society and of humanity above self interest.
Why do you believe that to be the case?

Im qualified in and make my own living in the green energy arena and I can honestly say it’s just the biggest money making scam. You’ve every fund in the world “investing” in it as if it’s a charity donation.., I work with people who front campaigns in this country about the green agenda. But their only interest is profit, satisfying investors and shareholders and hitting their kpi’s to get the bonus cheque. Anyone who thinks or believes any different is living in cloud cuckoo land,

In Cork people are needlessly dying on the roads of our county every year directly because of the Green Party decisions.

2 years ago people were saying FF were finished, now it's FGs turn, they may not have the choice of going into opposition after the next election, the numbers might force them back into coalition with FF and the Green Party.

Self appointed political experts on the proc are claiming that FF, FG, Labour and the Greens are all finished, not so, Labour remain in the doldrums but FF are looking stronger and considering how the climate emergency is playing out the Greens will be very relevant long into the future.

Some in FG might be hoping that FF and SF coalesce after the next election but that is far from certain to happen, SF would be a nightmare to go into partnership and FF will strongly resist falling into that trap if they want to remain a force in irish politics.
How exactly is the climate emergency playing out?

Senator Tim Lombardisë was first out of the traps in supporting Simon Harris.
Watch he will be appointed leader in the upper house and Gerry will bite the dust ?

I got this on Whatsapp.............
The hilarious bit about 'the lads brought over from Brazil for the entertainment'

Is this why leo is gone....This is the councillor from Cavan, Sean McKiernan, a former chairman of Cavan County Council, who is the subject of The Ditch article. They neglected to mention that he has already appeared in court. Apparently, he was well connected to the top brass in FG and used some of the money to organise a series of gay sex parties in Dublin, attended by a liberal number of the political set (of all persuasions) for which he brought in a collection of young lads from Brazil to provide the "entertainment". He paid for the hotels and all the booze etc. It sounds like something from Caligula! He lost his job once the Garda investigation started and a number of prominent politicians, who were oblivious to this, loaned him substantial moneys when he told them he was encountering temporary financial difficulties. Needless to say they are now concerned about the security of their loans. But that might be the least of their problems!https://www.anglocelt.ie/2024/02/06/former-council-cathaoirleach-charged-with-theft-from-me

Last edited:
I got this on Whatsapp.............
The hilarious bit about 'the lads brought over from Brazil for the entertainment'

Is this why leo is gone....This is the councillor from Cavan, Sean McKiernan, a former chairman of Cavan County Council, who is the subject of The Ditch article. They neglected to mention that he has already appeared in court. Apparently, he was well connected to the top brass in FG and used some of the money to organise a series of gay sex parties in Dublin, attended by a liberal number of the political set (of all persuasions) for which he brought in a collection of young lads from Brazil to provide the "entertainment". He paid for the hotels and all the booze etc. It sounds like something from Caligula! He lost his job once the Garda investigation started and a number of prominent politicians, who were oblivious to this, loaned him substantial moneys when he told them he was encountering temporary financial difficulties. Needless to say they are now concerned about the security of their loans. But that might be the least of their problems!https://www.anglocelt.ie/2024/02/06/former-council-cathaoirleach-charged-with-theft-from-me
What part of that is a resigning matter?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼