Leo Varadkar

I do wonder why we have all these refugees fleeing Africa for Europe etc.

It must just be for the weather and not getting away from the huge systematic corruption, basket case economies, no development, poor educational opportunities, no freedom/food, political motivated murders and political repression anyway................
Funny you should say that because a lot of dictatorships have enormous natural wealth and some do use them for the good of the people.

You know the nationalisation investing in security they get sanctions imposed on them and regime changed for this. They are not as rich as the average Westerner.

Just catching up on the news now, I was in Dublin with work all day and it completely passed me by. Was wondering why Kildare Street was so busy.

I reckon he knows the game is up. The Titanic is sinking and he'd rather get into a lifeboat than be at the helm.

I don't blame him either, things on the migration and housing front aren't going to get any prettier. Not sure who'd want that job in the current environment.
You don't blame him?!!!!!!
Him and his fucking cronies got us into this shitstorm.........and now the cunt jumps ship.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼