Must.... Own....property....

I need to get my crowd back to Cork. There isn't a Kilkenny jersey in the house yet, but it's just a matter of time.
I’m knee deep in it now at this stage I’m afraid, the youngfella has all of the Dublin gear as he wants to be like his buddies at the club (and all kids love winning teams!), but he also has the cork gear and is mad for the hurling matches with me, turns up to his training in it regularly

They’re both dubs though :(

I need to get my crowd back to Cork. There isn't a Kilkenny jersey in the house yet, but it's just a matter of time.

It'll be tough disowning them but sure they know the score!!
Neighbour is from Kerry - breaks his heart seeing his two young fellas in the blood and bandage. One of them very handy too - looks like he'll be in minor football squad next year - in no small part thanks to his dad's training sessions when he was a smally.

We're back baby
Wonder how different the crash will be this time without the preceding construction boom/bubble.
Hopefully we won't have another mass exodus of the trades again as we're still massively under supplied in housing stock.

I still maintain a huge push for decentralisation would have the greatest effect on a lot of our problems. Dumplin is choking while Cork & Limerick are seriously under utilized. And that's before we start the conversation of why does everything have to be in the cities?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼