Recent content by Tommy O

1. T

Redevolpment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Seeing as Michael O'Flynn seems to be able to ask the tough questions I'd like him to ask the 'steering committee' if any sections of the builders scope was taken out their remit -post tender- and put into a different contract and if so... could they explain their reasoning for this.
  2. T

Redevolpment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh

OCS is not an electrical contracting firm. Fact. They are a facilities provider ....they cut grass and tampons into machines. Im not joking btw. These were deemed the best choice to wire PUi C.
  3. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Theres a lot of changes required. Its disheartening to see the same issues not being addressed ...for years now. We need a centre back and a full back. Kingston and lehane need to be impact subs , they are struggling with the physicality. Donoghue need more works ... this soloing up the field...
  4. T

How should the €105m have been spent ?

Fair play for getting your paws on it by hook or by crook, ( and landing croker with the problem etc etc) , but how should it have been spent ? The white elephant plonked down in a faraway corner doing nothing for most of the year was (imo) a poor choice Did we really need A revamped stadium...
  5. T

Gaa memories that only real gaa heads will get

1990 Munster final Swastika flag , Donal o Mahonys saves before the main event , All Ireland 1990 ...'joe cooneys sheep have maggots' .Schillaci 1989 county final acceptance speech by Mul .. lol 1986 ... Lord Mayor of Galway 1992 ....start Ger Manley !!!!!!!! And finally .....(shouted at a...
  6. T

Email servers down ?

Is there a problem over the last 24hrs with certain email servers worldwide ?
  7. T

Nurofen and alcohol

I've decided to post this on the sports forum because I want to get actual facts on this as opposed to guy having the crack. I have taken nurofen for injuries during championship matches, when you train for 3/4 months for a championship match a niggling injury won't stop you , a few before the...
  8. T

Kilkenny fail to win 5 in a row.

Well done Liam Sheedy. 8 points is a good hammering.
  9. T

I wouldn't doubt you Liam Sheedy.

He'll think twice before laying down the law to this man again.
  10. T

AZ box vs Sky

Sick to the back teeth with sky and considering getting an az box any comments would be welcome. Is it the best way to go ?
  11. T

Site to watch city and united ?

Anyone know if I can watch that game streaming online ?
  12. T

download speeds

Whats a good download speed for something like graboid 200 KB/sec plus ?
  13. T

What should the 30% really have been ?

I'm far from an economics expert but one thing I have spotted is a commercial property in cork that originally was for sale for 1m now depending what site you visit its for sale for 750k or 500k on the local auctioneer site , I know the real value of this property is actually around 300 to 350k...
  14. T

Is Donal Og the best goal keeper in Ireland.

After last nights performance, I think he is. His save from Canning was actually amazing. The shot was practically point blank fiercely struck and to his right. This meant he had to turn his hurley around and travel it across his body to make the save, all in a matter of milliseconds. (It...
  15. T

Print history ?

Is there such a thing as a print history , to view documents you have printed over the last while on your pc ?