Recent content by Tippy tappy no more

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clare need to get something from waterford or clare cork lim on 4 and we probably out on score differenc
  2. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mine worked out fine. It's like Xmas morning with the excitement
  3. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yes. 405 and 406. No idea about walsh park can't find a seating plan. It does look Like assigned seats tho
  4. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Season tickets are out. No email log into account
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ridiculous comment, your club is your club no matter what level.
  6. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I presume season ticket holders will be offered championship tickets. The examiner is saying clubs are getting first offers
  7. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Don't know why you calling me a numptie, I have never responded to a post on here or said anything personal about a player. My opinion he was poor last week doesn't deserve name calling.
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Darragh Fitz made hurling team of the week. Don't get me wrong I think darragh is an amazing hurler, but he was very poor last week. I think harnedy and darragh are in a block of serious training. They are a few weeks behind the others in fitness. Darragh looks like he put on a stone of muscle...
  9. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Thanks. Where did you hear this
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I like this team. However not for this week, Connelly and dalton are only back no need to push him, I like two big men in full forward but pat seems to only go with one big and 2 fast. I'm not to concerned by hoggy not starting. If all fit the only garratteed starters for the 4 round robin are...
  11. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree with what your saying but who has called for Pats head. I would think he has support of 99% of hurling fans
  12. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Alot of posters talking about personnel. To me the biggest issue we will have this year is the tactics we appear to be implementing. We are continuing to pass the solitor around at the back. Passing to a man in a worse position that is being closely marked is crazy stuff. Turn overs in the last...
  13. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If rumours are false, fellas should be sentenced to jail. This is more serious than covid misinformation, this is more important than life our death 💀 😳 😂
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm in Italy can't get game on gaago. Does anyone have a link
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tonight, Prime Time will look at the spiralling costs of the Event Centre - at least €57m in public money has been sunk into or promised for the project so far - (Cork beo) People complaining about a miserable 30m owed for the pairc. Look at what we have. Mind the barbed wire in Ennis this week.