2. T

House of Cards

Great show innit?
  3. T

cork fest November 2013

Yum
  4. T

The Official omelette Thread

I'm a divil for the omelette... I'll usually keep it simple, e.g. ham & eggs, or some chicken, red onion and peppers, but just had a Salmon omelette and it was lovely... What are the BoBs favorite omelettes?
  5. T

The official BoB hat Thread

I don't have any (except for my Berlin) hat :(
  6. T

Ole, Ole, Ole!

http://www.cracow-life.com/drink/pubs_cafes_details/609-Prestige_Night_Club Nice club, a little tricky to find at first but(mostly cause the taxi driver didn't speak English)when inside we loved it - sexy girls and good music. Pleasant start of a wonderful night in Kraków!
  7. T

How many hoors will we pork at Euro 2012?

How many hoors will we pork at Euro 2012?
  8. T

FAO Ange

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?283865 Just seen this - I can't go cos I have a wedding on Sat :(
  9. T

FAO Vinces trousers

I hear you are skinny and red, where did Vince buy you? I recon you make Vince the best hipster of the BoBs.
  10. T

Name suggestions for DJ Finners radioshow name

DJ Minge Chappailler
  11. T

The official BoB running thread

Did 8K's (hills) over the weekend, will do 16 K's tonight (flat), anyone else out at the moment?
  12. T

The official BoB golf Thread

Thread for discussing the sport of golf. Got myself some free clubs over the weekend (a full set). How many sessions with an instructor should I plan to have?
  13. T

Which BoB does Melly think about porking most?

Tricky one this.... but we need to end the constant speculation....
  14. T

Nicknames

Heard a blinder over the weekend. Someone I know has a friend they named Mumbo... why? Cos their Mum has B.O. :lol!:
  15. T

The official Pussy Posse Thread (only for Ange & Hands)

The official Pussy Posse Thread (only for Ange & Hands) Ange when do you want to go to that place in Stokey?