The Dagda's latest activity

• T
    The Dagda replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Maybe so but the rot in Cork dates back to Frank and his system of fostering club yes men for favours. Right back to the 70s when we...
  • T
    They used say the same about Cork. Aka it's horseshit. It's their clubs, their board and high standards. We let ours slip years ago...
  • T
    The Dagda replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    They had to have documents to get on the plane. Therefore they were false or gotten rid of. Blaming traffickers is a bit of a cop out...
  • T
    The Dagda replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    Are we arguing semantics now? "In total, 4,712 people arrived at Dublin Airport and claimed asylum in 2023; 4,007 had either no or...
  • T
    Better check with Frank. What did he have to say about it. :lol!:
  • T
    The Dagda replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    2012 and there are plenty of similar posts.
  • T
    The Dagda replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    Meanwhile we are selling every asset we have.
  • T
    Red and Blue is Pat's extra secret selector. He communicates with him through his genius posts on the PRoC don't you know. 😵‍💫
  • T
    You're dead right. I don't understand why Lehane hasn't been tried in the corner before. This could change everything. 🤣
  • T
    Blindness to your own teams obvious flaws is not an affliction just limited to you to be fair. Maybe if they upped their levels of...
  • T
    Well I know someone who grew up with him, was in the same class as him and played on the same team as him. The man himself is still...
  • T
    Great job at ignoring you tool. 😂
  • T
    You asked who they poached I gave you a solid example. Now suddenly that isn't good enough anymore. Do you deny it happened?
  • T
    No they actively canvased players in smaller clubs who were of a higher standard and made them an offer to go to the city, sometimes...
  • T
    We should do it all behind closed doors with alliances and deals made with club reps etc for favours and support all under a veil of...