Recent content by The Baller

1. T

The County Board Complaints Thread

I just don't think it's necessary, looking at the weekends game Aghabullogue had 3 minors starting. And did st finbars premier footballers or the Middleton intermediate hurlers have any minors on their teams ? I get wanting to keep a minor team together but just don't think it has caused that...
  2. T

The County Board Complaints Thread

Sorry lads maybe the wrong forum for it, but I see a motion was passed to stop u18s playing with the adult teams. Seems ridiculous to me, blooding young lads in at the league games are crucial and also there's not too many senior teams would be playing u18s come championship. Only going to...
  3. T

Junior A Football 2023

Looking at muskerry I'd have to fancy iniscarra by 6+ I think. Eire og have lost a few players since the championship started to the senior team. On performances to date you'd have to fancy canovee by a couple of points but there always seems to be a bad game in them every year, aghinagh will be...
  4. T

2023 Senior A hurling

I have to say I'm conflicted by it. During the Kilmacud Crokes game I thought there should be a replay due to the fact the player was involved in the play as he was in the defence and by that was marking a player who could be free. In this sense I think the extra man didn't make a difference as...
  5. T

2023 Premier sfc

Ah lads I didn't get to see the game last night, please tell me the same auld fella isn't in goals for Douglas
  6. T

Junior A Football 2023

Aghinagh winning by the bare minimum against grenagh and a 6 points win for eire og. Would think a canovee vs iniscarra final but there's always a bad game in canovee.
  7. T

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Ya very surprising turn around by CNM, out scored uibh laoire 2-7 to 2 points in the last 18 mins. Up until then they looked to have no plan or hopes of scoring much. When uibh laoire went up 6 it looked like they could win by 10 or 11 points but the goal which was against the run of play seemed...
  8. T

2023 Premier sfc

No they're point difference is okay they said on rebels online. The real question tho is, is this the end of foxytrav
  9. T

2023 Premier sfc

Ross were bate, clon and haven through
  10. T

Junior A Football 2023

Aghinagh/grenagh vs canovee Eire og/kilmichael vs iniscarra
  11. T

2023 Premier sfc

I thought 6 points a piece made the game seem worse then it was. Decent play by both at times. Don't think you could say Ross were anymore defensive then clon. They certainly tried to move the ball quicker when they broke. Some poor shooting on both sides. Currently couldn't see either team...
  12. T

2023 Premier Intermediate football

All bark and no bite by macroom. Plenty tussling and roaring but no football or tactics to back it up unfortunately
  13. T

Junior A Football 2023

Blarney should win, couple of points in it. Grenagh looked to be going well in the league wouldn't be shocked if they won. Fancy dripsey here but will be tight. Canovee to win by 8 or 9 minimum. Aghinagh should have enough to get over eire of but hard to tell how strong eire og will be...
  14. T

Gaa brawls

Don't seem to be able to upload it if someone else can. Bit of a scrap breaks out, Vincent lad draws a heavy boot on a ballygiblin lad. Bally selector comes in to help break it up and leaving the pitch, the Vincent parent waves a hurley at him saying not to touch his child. Gets called a knacker...
  15. T

Gaa brawls

Anyone see the u14 video doing the rounds of st Vincent's and ballygiblin ?