ThatFella's latest activity

• T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Fellas now accused of being out personally to get Pat Ryan for having criticism of or questioning Pat Ryan. I've said it before and I'll...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Recycle / Re-Turn.
    In other countries like Germany and Spain and so on it's much better run, that's the issue. While it's getting better and getting over...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Cyclists.
    You’re right I’m worse 😂
  • T
    Cycling no problem, pedestrians definitely a clause somewhere. If that's the case there'll be a lot more people walking the link and...
  • T
    Looks like it'll stay dry.
    • Sunday Weather.PNG
  • T
    As explained yesterday it's not legal. But ignore it. Remember you can be arrested for your own safety as well! Walking the South...
  • T
    What knock did Coleman get last week? He was not replaced till the 70th minute and looked ok? Pat Ryan played him centre back and in...
  • T
    Sat on it for the night. He's had balls to make changes, just not all the right changes. Pat's gone for physicality which is good to...
  • T
    It's illegal to walk some parts of the South Ring/South Link Got caught one night years ago just on grass by the Garage. About 6 of us...
  • T
    Brilliant post Morello
  • T
    I'd have to agree. Meyler and Kingston were held to higher standards and suffered a lot of online abuse. In Pat Ryan's case if you...
  • T
    I think our forwards need pace to match the speed of Clare's backline. They're very quick. 2 of the 3 are definitely so for me it's...
  • T
    I wouldn't say there's amplified negativity towards them. A lot of people have just omitted them from their team on their performance...
  • T
    Anyone from Blackrock that has been called up in recent years outside Alan Connolly has proved to not be up to the standard and that’s...
  • T
    And that’s you’re opinion but you’ve offered no reasoning as to who plays instead of him? You mention one game where he was outstanding...