ThatFella's latest activity

• T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Have to agree with you. Neither MC or ROF on merit have a starting spot in my opinion. If we have to take a risk with starting a...
  • T
    Comes back to game management and that's something PR and Co have failed to do the last 2 years in my opinion.
  • T
    That I agree with. Lynch would cover the same ground as as footballer, but by doing that someone is covering him as well. The way they...
  • T
    Cover way more ground in football at midfield than in hurling. Does not matter whether it's club or intercounty - it's the nature of the...
  • T
    I don't know, he seems to have the legs in football with Castlehaven at midfield/centre back. Football would be more taxing in my...
  • T
    I omitted Barrett tbf was harsh of me alright R&B but was down to my formation. It was Barrett or Twomey and Twomey I thought was hard...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    If we as EU Citizens tried to enter another country without a passport or destroying a passport without a genuine reason we would be...
  • T
    On Merit MC and ROF wouldn't make my team. I'd have Tommy O Connell instead of MC. And tbf as you said give Robbie a go, he could be...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Recycle / Re-Turn.
    Goes back to my point of infrastructure and resources provided in sanitation and cleansing. Yes bottles might have been thrown in the...
  • T
    Munster was always that bit more competitive regardless. Yes it's a dog fight now as everyone upping their game. He got two bites of the...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Recycle / Re-Turn.
    Map from 2020 says it all. 40.8% even tho the infrastructure and service is shocking compared to likes of our fellow Europeans. As we...
  • T
    Apologies, I was just referring to having a bit of cop on is all and the carry on. I've no issues with young people in terrace. As I...
  • T
    Jesus talk about putting words in my mouth 🤣 🤣 I never said ban them at all. I was on the terrace I saw 4 people of all ages being...
  • T
    You're right to challenge anyone I never said you weren't. I gave examples of how 2 of the previous managers were held to higher...
  • T
    All for young fellas having craic we were all there. But the carry on out of 16 year olds over the last few years are inexcusable...