Recent content by SoundMan

1. S

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

Now that brings back memories. Queue down the stairs and the useless guy “Who’s next”, to which there was the usual response “I’m waiting for Frankie”. Yer one who wasn’t a bad at cutting hair, a Glen lady, occasionally works in some place in NMS these days I believe
  2. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

Isn't it amazing (not really) the way the FFG shills here on PROC insist on railroading most threads into a critique of Sinn Féin. Housing is bad - it's somehow spun as being SF's fault Climate is heading for catastrophe - it's somehow spun as being SF's fault Russia's unjustifiable invasion...
  3. S

Cyclists

They're the crowd that have a tax for everything but only want to improve services for tree-hugging doom-sayers that think even a meteorite hitting the earth was somehow Ireland's fault :rolleyes:
  4. S

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Another example of the ubiquitous use of "so" followed by something neither stated nor implied. That you would think from what I posted that I was somehow in favour of political corruption though says much about you and the party you shill for. I am NOT in favour of political corruption. I am...
  5. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

Correct
  6. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

Which organisation "vowed (they'd) never put down the gun"? 🤷‍♂️ At the end of the day Colley was a baten docket despite having been the anointed one. Haughey called the shots in FF no matter what sop Colley thought he had. I see you now accept that Haughey had full control of FF in the mid...
  7. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

Where did you pick up this nonsense about the FF Minister for Justice? Haughey could do what (and in a lot of cases who) he liked and FF didn't say a word to him. The last 30 years a lot of claims were made about the Provos - pretty much AFTER the event. Funny how for an organisation allegedly...
  8. S

The official Cork court report thread.

Is he blue for you?
  9. S

So would I. Not sure what point you're trying to make with that comment tbh.
  10. S

Charlie Hurley RIP

Two good men sharing the name. RIP to them both
  11. S

The official Cork court report thread.

Oh you've really gone and done it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🪖
  12. S

Never took a bribe, political or otherwise, in my life. Not overly surprised that the usual FFG suspects think such political corruption is something to be joked about mind. :rolleyes:
  13. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

😂 "FF f**ked out member who tried to import guns in the 70s" but elected one of them a few years later still in the 70s to lead the party and become Taoiseach, and revoted him in a number of times. 😂😂😂 If, as you claim, "FF had no connection to the Provos", who exactly were they importing the...
  14. S

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

When your missus was telling you about my baldy man you may have misunderstood ;)
  15. S

Murder of a GAA chairman

It's funny how Fianna Fáil forget that and their own part in it, isn't it?