shergar's latest activity

• S
    shergar replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    Didn't know KK thrashed Galway! Shows what I know...
  • S
    I know dads of two players who were on extended panel, one still there. Certainly neither would think Meyler would win any awards for...
  • S
    shergar reacted to Crankycorner's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    If we bring in lads like Hayes, TOM, Roche, E Twomey and still lose I think most supporters would cut Pat Ryan slack. Lose again with...
  • S
    shergar reacted to hurler2's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    that was tough to watch. Lehane - He did try his best. I know the wides killed him. Would ye have dropped him after league honestly? Why...
  • S
    shergar reacted to TheRightHandofRing's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    You're a young player in this team working your arse off to breakthrough: Eoin Downey has a great league and yet Coleman walks straight...
  • S
    I saw Enda McEvoy, who has a hard on for Limerick, started his article today by going on about Limericks underage successes. Don't let...
  • S
    shergar reacted to Pooman's post in the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024 with Like Like.
    West really got the group of death playing against the 2nd teams of Limerick, Clare & Galway.
  • S
    Yeah, good wins by East and North against the northern teams but particularly impressive by West and City. Limerick do indeed only have...
  • S
    shergar reacted to Pooman's post in the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024 with Like Like.
    https://gaacork.ie/2024/04/20/round-3-fixtures-confirmed-for-electric-ireland-celtic-challenge-u17-hurling/
  • S
    Not the weekend's biggest matches but the Celtic challenge continues today. Can't see a twitter post like last week about the 4 matches...
  • S
    Or promote him if Kiely walks
  • S
    I remember Dowling having a real dig on air at Donal Og when his minors were knocked out (think it was a straight knock out during...
  • S
    shergar reacted to omar's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    GAAGO do offer a club specific package that doesn't break the bank to be fair. Obviously I don't know what the uptake of that was but...
  • S
    shergar replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Sorry if asked and answered. Can't travel on Sunday and want to watch. I bought GAAGO last year but on point of principle would prefer...
  • S
    Sars were originally East for this age group but were brought into the City at U15 to bolster it up as outside of Douglas the other...