Recent content by Shan

1. S

Best Fish and Chips in Cork?

AFAIK Dinos food is prepped offsite and delivered to each of his chippers daily. He definitely has a prep unit at tbe back.of the industrial estate on sarsfield road, the one where the test centre is.
  2. S

Cyclists

Exactly. People constantly referring to the rules of the road where it says cyclists are permitted 2 abreast but who completely ignore the words that complete that same sentence.
  3. S

Near Death Experience?

I was given penicillin as an infant, turned out I was seriously allergic to it and had an extreme reaction. I remember my mother once telling me they were told to prepare for the worst.
  4. S

The characters of Cork

It says a lot about you if that is what you read into my post
  5. S

The characters of Cork

ffs cop yourself on.
  6. S

The characters of Cork

I only ever remember the 2 brothers personally but perhaps at different points in time there may have been more of them living in that house. Turning into lower clarkes road from Pearse road they were a few houses up on the right hand side. If Charlie was around now and behaving as he did then...
  7. S

The characters of Cork

As far as I recall his name was Charlie Coleman and he wasn't homeless. He lived with his brother in Clarkes Road. His brother John used to work in the sacristy in ballyphehane church and was the complete opposite to Charlie. Trampas was the name of another guy that used to live under the...
  8. S

ESB and ESB Networks

There needs to be resistance from ohm owners.
  9. S

Cyclists

Your view that the cyclist had priority in this case as he had established position and was not unduly nor intentionally interfering with other vehicles is not the comment that you are being asked to defend, most here agree with you that the cyclist was within their right to be where they were...
  10. S

Cyclists

The junction of union quay and parnell Bridge is still closed off to pedestrians and vehicles as a result of a serious accident involving a cyclist in the early hours of the morning. Just passed there and spoke to an on duty Garda and he reckons things didn't look good for the cyclist.
  11. S

TV Shows That Wouldn’t See The Light of Day Now

The Black and White minstrel show
  12. S

Instagram 'Models'

It's the other way round and far from millions.
  13. S

Instagram 'Models'

Google Dubai porta potty, that will give you some insight into what some of these people are prepared to do for their 15 minutes of fame. Not for the squeamish and most definitely NSFW.
  14. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

First 2 episodes of series 6 Better call Saul are up on Netflix now
  15. S

Wuhan Wheeze

€4.95 at the till in Tesco last night. Being sold individually and a maximum of 10 per customer allowed.