Recent content by SHACKLES

1. S

For Sale

For sale 4 front row seats for the upcomming Sonny Knowles come back concert.With special guests Bucks Fizz. Theese things are like gold dust. Tickets include 2 night stay in Middleton Park (not the hotel) This is a sit down only concert, no dancing...... Doors open at 7 sharp. Contact Shackles
  2. S

Look at this C*nt........

Fawkin` a-hole.....................
  3. S

shaould the names of peadophiles with aids and listen to bucks fizz be released

shaould the names of peadophiles with aids and listen to bucks fizz be released to protect or women and children together all in wan go?
  4. S

Bucks F`n Fizz

Was around town last night and was passin` thru so-ho and there were a langer load of drag queens and fags so this fella hands me a flyer to none other than the 25th come back thingy for Bucks fizz! Jesus h christ! I passed by this theatre gaff and there were hundreds lined up outside waitin to...
  5. S

London proc pints??????

Anywan in or around wana have a pint??????
  6. S

Be with ye in a minute

OOOOOOOOOOOooohhhhhhhhh AAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
  7. S

FOA : Sunbabe

Christ I forgot to take the piss outa ya this mornin` I was in for breakfast and never said a word to ya! Damn anyway thats the oul adhd at me again! And I think you charged me for the butter! doin a bit of business around town then and popped into the long valley for a quart and a sandwich...
  8. S

Work in London?

Anybody know is it easy enough to pick up a job in London? I`ve tryed online and they kinda want ya there straight away for the oul interview! Was thinkin`of headin over there say next Tuesday or wednesday, whatever happened to goin`down the pub for a pint and chattin`to a fella who`d put ya...
  9. S

Callin London procers

Anywan round the greater london area fancy a quart?
  10. S

Oh Me Fawkin` Plumbs......

Christ what a death..............
  11. S

Thanks a feckin` bunch british airways!!

So I bought a return ticket from cork to landahn landahn to montreal and suppose to be flyin` back to londahn tomorrow night! Well sinse I didn`t use the first leg of the trip they cancelled me flight back tomorrow night the bastards, so I had to buy another flight from montreal to londahn! what...
  12. S

Greetings from Canada......

Hi yall, On my travels again this time inSt. John, New Brunswick. Got here yesterday around 4pm after along, long days driving from Boston, through New Hampshire, into Maine and crossed over at Calais into Canada! I`m using the internet tv thingy in me room and its drivng me daft! I can`t see...
  13. S

MMmmmmariah baby

Nice snap of her here la look at the growler on her!
  14. S

fight fight fight fight fight

just read there on my morning news paper that limpbizkit front man fred durst and his guitarist(can`t think of his name ) are fighting on my space .com... he is rapping on it givin yer man an earfull try this link here.... www.myspace.com/limpbizkit
  15. S

Dick Cheney gets some!!!

too lazy to type it so just click on the link down below, below, below just click on the link down below! http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-usdick124699357apr12,0,1124589.story?coll=ny-